Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

The Get REAL Movement

I have to say - after two interactions with Easy Reports - this app, and the support team, are amazing. The app provides the functionality that it advertises, and the support team really goes above and beyond in terms of answering questions, and even helping prepare some of the reports I needed but couldn't figure out. Thank you Easy Reports :)

September 16, 2020

Thank you! We are always here to help you!

Sagicor Costa Rica

It's a really good app. I did my reports so easy. Thank you for your excellent support with the spreadsheet formulas.

August 29, 2020

Hi!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

You requested a guideline on how to add a formula and we just added it :-)
Please login into your Easy reports account and go to the Support Centre tab (https://easyreports.devcloudsoftware.com/#help)

There you'll see an item called "How can I add a Formula to my report template?"

Please let me know if you are able to build the formula you need on Easy Reports! Basically any formula supported by your spreadsheet software must work.

UPDATE: We've created a report template on your account called "Demostracion formula". Please click on "export" and download the report. On your spreadsheet software you should see the calculation.

Thanks!

boutique UPA

Excellent produit que nous allons assurément utiliser pour plusieurs de nos boutiques.

Facile à utiliser !!

MUNICIPAL

The reporting is intuitive and easy to use. Essentially, I create a report that I'd like to run under my templates tab in the app's admin area. There's another tab to schedule the report. This is where the report can be configured to automatically run at specific times of the day. For example, run a sales report that gets emailed to me every Monday morning at 7am.

The scheduler also allows defining what date range(s) the report should be run for. This means I can create a single report template, say for sales by SKU, then have it run for last week, last month, last year, etc.

For my specific purposes, I have these schedules run automatically and save to Google Drive. It's also possible to manually run the reports at anytime or have it emailed. Plenty of options and flexibility with this app.

In addition, the level of support I've experienced is hands down the best I've encountered of any Shopify app. Very quick to respond, articulate, and overall, awesome!

MyPawArts

Easy for use. And great support, quick to respond and very helpful. Solved my issue. Thank you very much!

Asana Mask

It works great. Thanks to Easy Reports I simplified my daily routine. And I got also super fast support for some small changes! Great APP.

Bingbur

This is a great app. Support is usually quick to respond and very helpful. Solved my custom properties problem. Thanks.

Tenkara USA

Great app for a very low cost. I needed to tap into detailed reports and this allows me to do it. Impressed by a very responsive team. Had a small issue with a report and the developers responded quickly and resolved the issue immediately. Well worth it.

July 18, 2020

Thank you! We are here to help you :-)

Sabon Singapore

I am very happy and satisfied with this app and the support you get (both for basic and upgraded version) and will definitely use in all our upcoming projects.

July 18, 2020

Thank you so much! looking forward to work with you on your upcoming projects!

Crunchyroll

This is a reporting app that every Shopify retailer should have! Its very easy to pull data and if you have any questions, the team is very responsive.

July 18, 2020

Thank you! we are glad you found the app easy to use!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8