Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

Bigsmall In

Awesome app! Saves a bunch load of time for so many daily tasks. Plus, the support team is super helpful and responsive!

Have it on my website - www.bigsmall.in

Asg Educational Resources

Fantastic app. Great customer service and customisation. Highly recommended.

Idealsforme

Juan was amazing! I inquired about adding a field that my vendors requested to make reading the spreadsheet fields easier and cater to my vendors. Right away, Juan responds and added the custom field! WOW! The staff behind Easy Reports care about your business and are on top of their game. Highly recommended to give them a try.

Nootropicosbrasil

extremely helpful. My store uses it everyday

Spice Pharm

It's a reasonably priced way to access shop data. As long as you know what data fields you need, you can export it into Excel and make usable reports.

Zfrontier International

Very useful APP !!
It helps me a lot. If you want to analysis the selling number by yourself , I am highly recommend this APP.

Bendergloves

very easy to get custom reporting

Beautiliciousdelights

I was desperately looking for an app that would allow me to get insights in the monthly top sold products and Easy Reports does exactly this: it allows you to create any report you may want quickly & really easy set up!

Styor

They are simple and works!

Unlike all other apps that slows down your system , brings and leaves junk ,these apps brings real functions to your shop

Mixed Media Ideas

the reports this app allows make things a whole lot easier to manage your products and customers. The info allows you to customize sales messages to increase more sales