Avaliações (70)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 80% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de maio de 2024

Amazing app to discount items and awesome support service.
It is unfortunate that it conflicts with Shopify discounts, cumulating them with each other.

Jade store
Itália
5 meses usando o app
9 de junho de 2024

Impressed with the app's features and the outstanding support team. They helped me increase prices by percentage across my store and schedule future discounts. Highly recommend!

Kitchen Krafters
1 dia usando o app
8 de junho de 2024

Highly recommend Bulk Sale Price & Discount Pro and its amazing support team. They made bulk editing prices and scheduling discounts simple. The app has saved me so much time and effort.

Lunar New Year
Aproximadamente 7 horas usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2023

We've been using this app to schedule our pricing updates and sales for a while now. The scheduling feature is so useful! Very responsive support chat too for questions.

shop.rightlook.com
Quase 3 anos usando o app
9 de janeiro de 2024

I've been using this app in my stores and it's pretty handy. It's easy to set up and saves me time when I'm updating prices for sales. Really helps when I'm busy with other stuff.

Fuzzy Flair
4 meses usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

This app is a good pick for handling discounts. I like how I can change prices on lots of items quickly. Makes preparing for seasonal sales much less stressful.

Crown Crafters
4 meses usando o app
Aperitive deixou uma resposta 23 de janeiro de 2024

We are super glad the app is working out for you. Let us know if you need anything.

15 de julho de 2024

Great app and even better support! The team helped me showcase sale prices with strikethroughs and schedule sales campaigns. Bulk discounting my product catalog is now effortless.

Vivid
Itália
28 de novembro de 2023

Great way to launch bulk discount when you don't have Shopify plus but still having hundred of styles.
The customer service is extremely reactive and will stay with you on chat until all your questions are answered.
I have been using it for a year now and very happy with it.
Great ap.

Worth & Worth by Orlando Palacios
6 meses usando o app
7 de março de 2024

This is a super App and has perfect support team .

e-Baby Shop
1 dia usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

Bulk Sale Price & Discount Pro is a lifesaver for sale events. Great for efficiency.

SwiftStyle Hub