Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

Price Discounts. Sale Prices- Discount Sale Scheduler.

Free plan available

Leoj of Sweden

Bra support :) bra service kommer att använda den ofta nun när jag vet att den fungerar så bra. hoppas min app ska fungera bra nu.

Q Swimwear

I cannot thank Bulk Price Editor & Discounts enough. I have over 8,000 products on Shopify and found them in a Google search. I had a little trouble figuring out how to use the app and the customer support is THE BEST EVER. they sent me a video chat link and waled me thru on how everything works. I wish there were more customer support out tthere like them. REALLY. I am very impressed with the level of care they have with their customers. I recommend this app to anyone who want to bulk chenge the product prices on Shopify. Look no further. They are the best anfd you won't be disappointed.

Gin and Grace

This application is a time saver. I literally applied last minute discount in 5 minutes. I even got the assistance from application who helped me through the process. Very Easy to use. Much recommended.

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. I am glad you have found our app useful and easy to use.

Rocket Car Shop

The best App for Black Friday Discount! Great support! I use it for the Black Week and this App helps me allot

LittleCharactersStore

I've been looking for an app to do few things simultaneously during a sale. Choose a collection, update both price and compare at prices at the same time, and schedule sales for a certain timeframe. This is the ONLY app that did it for me and i must point out the installation was so easy and straightforward. It does what is supposed to do. The next best thing is the very reasonable pricing. Thanks Team. i would have given 10 stars if i can.

Forlife Led Aydınlatma

Great and quick support team Thanks Rob Thanks Aperetive for this great app. It helps a lot our shop to change our prices every week. When we have problem, we know support team always there.

Bored Kingdom

Super quick personalized support from Rob in the app's chat function!!! Turned out I had missed to tick a box when updating the price and Rob spotted it within 2 seconds and the problem was solved. We also got chatted about some other functionalities which I will add to my shop. Thank you Rob!

Queer Lit

Great App. Does what it says.
I've had a few questions and Rob in support responded quickly and helped me out.

Pearls of Joy

does exactly what they say it does. Lol at people complaining because they could read... Very useful app.

MSI KART

Nice app if you want to update your products price in bulk or you change product price. very easy to use.

Previous 1 3