Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discounts. Sale Prices- Discount Scheduler.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Forlife Led Aydınlatma

Location Turkey

Great and quick support team Thanks Rob Thanks Aperetive for this great app. It helps a lot our shop to change our prices every week. When we have problem, we know support team always there.

Bored Kingdom

Super quick personalized support from Rob in the app's chat function!!! Turned out I had missed to tick a box when updating the price and Rob spotted it within 2 seconds and the problem was solved. We also got chatted about some other functionalities which I will add to my shop. Thank you Rob!

Queer Lit

Great App. Does what it says.
I've had a few questions and Rob in support responded quickly and helped me out.

Pearls of Joy

Time spent using app 5 minutes

does exactly what they say it does. Lol at people complaining because they could read... Very useful app.

MSI KART

Location India

Nice app if you want to update your products price in bulk or you change product price. very easy to use.

PlushBeds

Only bulk price changing app that allows you to easily adjust price by a percentage or fixed dollar amount, with rounding to nearest dollar and rollback feature.

High5shop.de

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, and easy to use.
Their support is always there to help.
I wrote to their support at 19:35 and had to wait only a minute, and they were ready to help me. This is what I appreciate!!!

But the app is also great for Bulk Discounts.

TOXIC ENVY BOUTIQUE

This app is the best to change your items prices in bulk. it takes just seconds to change a whole collection's prices.

vuxenparadiset

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

very good service helped mee with my problem. recommend it very much! i had a problem and they solved it fast and easy.

Salon500 Online

Location South Africa

Simple to use and efficient. This app has made my job a lot easier. Quick responses with any questions I also had. Great app. Well worth it.