Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

by Aperitive

Price Discounts. Sale Prices- Discount Sale Scheduler.

Wallamigo.dk

App works great - and delivers as promised. Maybe consider lowering the pricing - 25$ a month for pro plan (to roll back orders) is much higher than other bulk editors - and was not the price we originally signed up for. That being said - the app has worked out very well.

FTNUP

So far I'm liking it. The ability to change the price and compare price without having to search for the same product again (like some) to do what Bulk Price Editor does is fantastic. It has potential to being a well used and favorite app for what it's capable of.......
Now that I have had a bit of a play, I am now on the pro plan. Only thing is Price and compare price and vice a versa doesn't seem to want to work. Its locked. The Rollback feature is really good, but what would make it even more functional is having a picture of the item that has been modified so you know what to look for to rollback. Still, very good time saver.

Kaye Blegvad

Used the app to help me mass update prices across hundreds of items by a set percentage. Took me a bit to get used to but once I learned the ropes it worked perfectly and saved a huge amount of time. Thanks!

REWEAR

Great app as I have been looking for to solve my issues with more than 700 different products in the webshop. This app made it easy for me to change the prices with -25% for an entire collection at the time - plus show both before and after price to the customer.
They have very good service, answers very quickly and even made me a small video for me to understand the proces;)