Bulky: Discounts Price Editor

Bulk Discounts. Sale Prices- Discount Scheduler.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

THE CLUB

Location Spain

Very good customer service. The app works prefectly and we will use it everytime we have discounts. Thanks!

Radiumshop

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Great tool for bulk price changes and promos . online supports is great too
must buy for any shopify store with alot of products

Pragmastore

Location Germany

using the app I was able to update the compare price for all the products to be #% higher than the item price.

Fine Furniture Purchasing Exchange Group, Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

I would recommend this app to any store, IN these days where the price increasing frequently, changing the price would be long, laborious and challenging. This app is GREAT!

woodshopbits.com

I just installed the app today and wanted to change prices by vendor. It worked great! When I received an error message, it was because I didn't have a Compare At price. I had trouble updating a vendor with small dollars costs and Rob gave we wonderful tech support. In the past, I've been updating an Excel price sheet and loading it to Shopify when I wanted to increase or decrease prices from the list price. This app makes it so much simplier.

Leoj of Sweden

Location Sweden

Bra support :) bra service kommer att använda den ofta nun när jag vet att den fungerar så bra. hoppas min app ska fungera bra nu.

Q Swimwear

I cannot thank Bulk Price Editor & Discounts enough. I have over 8,000 products on Shopify and found them in a Google search. I had a little trouble figuring out how to use the app and the customer support is THE BEST EVER. they sent me a video chat link and waled me thru on how everything works. I wish there were more customer support out tthere like them. REALLY. I am very impressed with the level of care they have with their customers. I recommend this app to anyone who want to bulk chenge the product prices on Shopify. Look no further. They are the best anfd you won't be disappointed.

Gin and Grace

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This application is a time saver. I literally applied last minute discount in 5 minutes. I even got the assistance from application who helped me through the process. Very Easy to use. Much recommended.

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. I am glad you have found our app useful and easy to use.

Rocket Car Shop

Location Germany

The best App for Black Friday Discount! Great support! I use it for the Black Week and this App helps me allot

LittleCharactersStore

Location Australia

I've been looking for an app to do few things simultaneously during a sale. Choose a collection, update both price and compare at prices at the same time, and schedule sales for a certain timeframe. This is the ONLY app that did it for me and i must point out the installation was so easy and straightforward. It does what is supposed to do. The next best thing is the very reasonable pricing. Thanks Team. i would have given 10 stars if i can.

Previous 1 3 4