Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

by Aperitive

Discounts, Scheduling, Update prices & easy bulk discounts.

PlushBeds

Only bulk price changing app that allows you to easily adjust price by a percentage or fixed dollar amount, with rounding to nearest dollar and rollback feature.

High5shop.de

Great app, and easy to use.
Their support is always there to help.
I wrote to their support at 19:35 and had to wait only a minute, and they were ready to help me. This is what I appreciate!!!

But the app is also great for Bulk Discounts.

TOXIC ENVY BOUTIQUE

This app is the best to change your items prices in bulk. it takes just seconds to change a whole collection's prices.

vuxenparadiset

very good service helped mee with my problem. recommend it very much! i had a problem and they solved it fast and easy.

Salon500 Online

Simple to use and efficient. This app has made my job a lot easier. Quick responses with any questions I also had. Great app. Well worth it.

qkmakeup

I REALLY like this app i can say love this app because this app save mine so many hours job 1200 products in just 10 minutes really great

Brand Academy Store

Great support, great app. Perfect for what we needed to apply sales across entire ranges. Thanks for the help!

replicaparts.co.uk

I needed an app to help with managing pricing during a time of volatile currency fluctuations. Easy Sale Price has proven to be versatile and fit for purpose. Working with support during the initial phase and with sound advice on data backup, testing and planning, a straightforward approach is in place and easily executed through the simple interface.

BabeAngeles.com

I used this app to edit all my pricing during a sale. It saved me a lot of time! I loved how easy and seamless the use of the app was. I highly recommend the pro plan so you can revert back to previous pricing very quickly if you need that.

OZ EZ Online

I used this app to bulk edit my prices based off the product costs. Works great! Super easy to use and effective.

Previous 1