Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

by Aperitive

Price Discounts. Sale Prices- Discount Sale Scheduler.

LittleCharactersStore

I've been looking for an app to do few things simultaneously during a sale. Choose a collection, update both price and compare at prices at the same time, and schedule sales for a certain timeframe. This is the ONLY app that did it for me and i must point out the installation was so easy and straightforward. It does what is supposed to do. The next best thing is the very reasonable pricing. Thanks Team. i would have given 10 stars if i can.

Forlife Led Aydınlatma

Great and quick support team Thanks Rob Thanks Aperetive for this great app. It helps a lot our shop to change our prices every week. When we have problem, we know support team always there.

Bored Kingdom

Super quick personalized support from Rob in the app's chat function!!! Turned out I had missed to tick a box when updating the price and Rob spotted it within 2 seconds and the problem was solved. We also got chatted about some other functionalities which I will add to my shop. Thank you Rob!

Queer Lit

Great App. Does what it says.
I've had a few questions and Rob in support responded quickly and helped me out.

Pearls of Joy

does exactly what they say it does. Lol at people complaining because they could read... Very useful app.

MSI KART

Nice app if you want to update your products price in bulk or you change product price. very easy to use.

foldingbikes4u

Works brilliantly for our needs. You just need to know how to use it, so read the instructions! We use it daily for our stores and will be using it for our black friday sale.

PlushBeds

Only bulk price changing app that allows you to easily adjust price by a percentage or fixed dollar amount, with rounding to nearest dollar and rollback feature.

High5shop.de

Great app, and easy to use.
Their support is always there to help.
I wrote to their support at 19:35 and had to wait only a minute, and they were ready to help me. This is what I appreciate!!!

But the app is also great for Bulk Discounts.

TOXIC ENVY BOUTIQUE

This app is the best to change your items prices in bulk. it takes just seconds to change a whole collection's prices.

Previous 1 3