Easy SEO

Easy SEO

by Firework Apps

Simple and powerful SEO tool - The real way to do SEO

Gro Gro Gadget

it completely fucked up my store, can only load mobile version and none of the changes within the app reflect on the store or in the shopify set-up.

Hopkins Barn

I use this app to work my seo of products. I would give it a 5 star but it needs the ability to plug in a product for search so you do not have to scroll through page after page til you find the item you need to work on.

Gadget-a

I have tried EVERY single app that gives SEO improvement but this one is the best by far, it tells you EXACTLY what to improve to your store for FREE! Keep it up guys very nice! Recommended!

Jellibeanz

This is the app that helped me understand SEO. Thank you! The only qualm that I have with it is that sometimes it doesn't detect changes. I have to back out of the app and go back in and then it's fine.

Carriage House Dreams

Great customer service! I asked a question...got an answer in record time! Also fixed the problem! I do wish there was a way I could do more than one listing at a time!
Now that I have had it for a few weeks!
This app is great but if you have allot of listings it takes allot of time & there is no way to do more than one listing at a time. So if you have allot of listings this really isn't the app to use. I have over 200 listings & may have to abandon ship....it will take forever(:

Namaste Gay Sex Toys

This is the app I have been looking for. I don´t know much about SEO but this app taught me so much and made it so easy to fix the errors on my site.
My website traffic is starting to grow as a result.
Thanks guys...you are my new heros

www.remixd.co.uk

Great for Seo for individual products - easy to use - could do with a bulk edit feature though - good stuff

Enchanted Shadow

This app has saved me a lot of time and energy with the optimization aspect of my website.It is definitely beneficial for improving my SEO quality.

Faith + Fashion

Really easy to use and gets the job done! I like that it adds the watermark and alt tags, it saved me a bunch of time.

Jewelry By Rosey

app shows what needs to be done, but doesnt save the changes you make even when you hit save multiple times

Previous 1