Easy SEO

Easy SEO

by Firework Apps

Increase your search engine visibility

Hopkins Barn

I use this app to work my seo of products. I would give it a 5 star but it needs the ability to plug in a product for search so you do not have to scroll through page after page til you find the item you need to work on.

Jellibeanz

This is the app that helped me understand SEO. Thank you! The only qualm that I have with it is that sometimes it doesn't detect changes. I have to back out of the app and go back in and then it's fine.

Carriage House Dreams

Great customer service! I asked a question...got an answer in record time! Also fixed the problem! I do wish there was a way I could do more than one listing at a time!
Now that I have had it for a few weeks!
This app is great but if you have allot of listings it takes allot of time & there is no way to do more than one listing at a time. So if you have allot of listings this really isn't the app to use. I have over 200 listings & may have to abandon ship....it will take forever(:

www.remixd.co.uk

Great for Seo for individual products - easy to use - could do with a bulk edit feature though - good stuff

Enchanted Shadow

This app has saved me a lot of time and energy with the optimization aspect of my website.It is definitely beneficial for improving my SEO quality.