EasyStock ‑ Left in Stock

EasyStock ‑ Left in Stock

by NexusMedia OÜ

Inventory counter: show inventory count, limited stock counter

Paintball Buddy

It's simply the app you need to show the availability of items correctly.
Really simple and yet flexible.

Haikini

Love this app! The most affordable one I could find + very responsive, helpful support team that got it working within a couple of hours after I emailed about some problems. Would def recommend!

Urban Nomads

Just downloaded EasyStock and installation was a breeze. Had some alignment issues and the team fixed it in minutes. Loving it so far!

Jay's Pretty Little Things For You

I used this app. It does exactly what it say it does. Just started using it, but it works great. I haven't had any issues so far.

Axessorize

This app is excellent at conveying low stock quantities and "only X left". It really helps to bring sales.
The customer support is excellent and I had some custom requests that were handled easily and quickly by their developers.
I look forward to more features. The app is easy and intuitive to use.
I thoroughly recommend you try it.

Just Think Toys

Most importantly, this app shows stock counts on collections page. Lets you choose different messages for different stock levels. Lets you apply to different collections. Tried 2 other more popular apps before this one, and this one seems to be the best for me.

Margherita Abitino | Fandom & Fantasy Creations

LOVE IT! I use it for Low Stock and Sold Out notices on products. I'm really happy with how it works and looks. I had an issue with the notice not displaying on products in my Collections pages, but that was quickly rectified with a Help request. I do wish you could apply badges to specific product tags instead of just inventory quantity, but it's otherwise great. Thank you for this app!

Cottage Fresh Scents

I have been looking into a way of coding this feature onto my website for months and stumbled upon this app whilst looking for something else. I have installed and tested it today and it is already looking amazing. It has responded to my theme so took seconds to set up placements and test. I love it already!

One Stop Baby Gear

I like this app out of a lot of the ones I have tried. I would highly recommend that you try this app as it does work very well.

PK's Gift Closet

Very easy to use and customize... It was exactly what I was looking for to notify my customers! Great app!

Previous 1 3