EasyStock ‑ Left in Stock

EasyStock ‑ Left in Stock

by NexusMedia OÜ

Inventory counter: show inventory count, limited stock counter

Fetch N Buy

Just what I was looking for. Solved my problem without having me make changes in the code of the theme.

Manchester Factory

Great app - perfect little widget to show when your stock is low to give scarcity to your customers.

Jardin-Confort SA

Very good app! So simple tu use! Add an important inventory information on your pages with a "funny touch"! Free app but great support. They fixed my little problem 1 on day (custom theme).

HEX Clothing

Best support ever!!! :) They helped me very quickly to solve some pretty custom requests and not it looks great

ZingyZoo

Such a helpful and quick bunch of people! Really - just give it a try. If you ask for any support...they are there for you. Help you with any request and the app itself is a BIG bonus for any store :) Thank you :) ZingyZoo

Dietz.se

Very happy with the result after installing this in our three shops. Easy to set up and looks good on the product pages.

DIYversify.com

Great app for creating urgency. Customer service is incredible too, they always respond quickly and help with any questions I have.

0031 Shop

What a great app! It has a lot of functionalities and it's very easy to use. This is exactly what I needed. In my shop I had a small issue with the app, but the people from NexusMedia were very friendly and helped me out with it. I really recommend this app.

Lowgravityclimbing

I don't normally write reviews but this is and awesome app to have. Means I can turn on sell when out of stock and people can see they're buying it and will have to wait a little bit. so easy to set up click and go.

Cozy Corner Quilts

Installed this app and had a slight issue (my fault not the app). Contacted support and it was fixed quickly. Great app, looks great without being too overwhelming on your page and it's free! Thank you so much