EasyStock Stock Product Labels

EasyStock Stock Product Labels | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Show inventory counter: product badge, left in stock counter

Madd Gear

Super easy to use. I was up and running within a matter of minutes. Completely customizable. I needed a small adjustment to play nice with our theme and their support had it turned around within 24 hours. Thanks!

Manovella

App does it exactly what we want it to do. Had a little issue getting it to display properly on the product page, but we contacted support and they had it fixed within a couple of hours. Great customer support.

Network Cables Online

Suuuuuper easy to use. I love it. Much easier than coding the template yourself. And there is a ton of flexibility in this app.

Shop On In

I have always loved this app., easy, clean even a child can install it, LOL. I used it in the past but didn't need it anymore until now. Very happy.

AskGuy Design to print

Simple as can be - worked flawlessly. I had it working within 2 minutes and had adjusted the look a tiny bit within 5.

Aroha Luxury Balloons

I have just started using this app and have def seen a difference in my sales. It also helps me when looking at how much product I have left. Thank you!

Paintball Buddy

It's simply the app you need to show the availability of items correctly.
Really simple and yet flexible. Update: The developer team has a really good service and fixes complications with the site very quickly.

Haikini

Love this app! The most affordable one I could find + very responsive, helpful support team that got it working within a couple of hours after I emailed about some problems. Would def recommend!

Urban Nomads

Just downloaded EasyStock and installation was a breeze. Had some alignment issues and the team fixed it in minutes. Loving it so far!

Jay's Pretty Little Things For You

I used this app. It does exactly what it say it does. Just started using it, but it works great. I haven't had any issues so far.

Previous 1 3 4