Easy Tagging

Easy Tagging

by Dev Cloud

Add tags to your orders, products and customers automatically!

Gamesellers.nl

We use this app to sort orders by shipping method among other things, saving us a lot of time! Support is great, I would recommend this app!

Southern Organics

We use the tagging rules a lot to help us organize delivery from multiple locations. Support guys have been great in getting back to all our questions and even enhancing the offering for our benefit. The price is right too!

Capes India

Does what it says. And have unlimited options, triggers, schedulers that's the best part. + support is very good. We could not get a few things right & they did it for us. Kudos.

balardi

I tried many apps before I used this one, I can tell you that this is the best app for tagging, it works great fast and easy to use I am very satisfied !!

March 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback! Hope you have a great day :-) Remember we are here to serve you so please let us know anything!

語時設計

Great support and good price, I use this app to tag customer then trig email marketing and personal offer. Thank you Juan.

Hyttefeber

I have been looking for a decent tagging app for the last few days, but found most of them to be either limiting, expensive, or annoying. (I hate limits in general, forcing the user to think if they REALLY wanna use their quota on whatever they're trying to do is horrible UX)

This app on the other hand, is incredible value for money. It's both the most affordable and flexible I have found, and even the customer service is outstanding. I emailed them about a very specific thing I wanted to do, but might not be possible I thought. And in a matter of hours, they added the functionality and set ut up for me, paused, so I could look it over first (unlike most Shopify apps that activates on install)

The vast amount of new possibilities this app gives you, is simply astonishing. For example: We are now able to tag orders made outside of our warehouse shipping hours (08-19 all weekdays), and tag them automatically. We can then send an offer to add products to their order before the warehouse opens again.

We can also:
*Tag payment processor on all orders for potential troubleshooting
*Tag orders with preordered products to send an email with info
*Tag customers who buy for more than x, or more than y times, to automatically add a little gift to their orders
*Tag products that was recently added (to create a "New arrivals" collection that updates itself
*And A LOT more!

This will both save us a lot of time and money, as well as we will increase our revenues with the new segmenting we can set up.

Highly recommended. Especially if you like automating.

Mail Order Mystery

Excellent app. It does exactly what it promises. And far cheaper than any of the alternatives. Great customer service, the developer was super responsive.

Burning Sands

Ok, check it out.... I have tried 5... you heard me... FIVE different tagging apps thus far. And this EASY TAGGING version is the BEST of them all. What's crazy is... it's the most Affordable of them all too. How can it be better and less expensive?? I have no idea, but that's the case.

I run 4 different Shopify webstores and I'm pretty much an expert at this after 6 years. And yes, I have Easy Tagging on each of them. Did you know that MAILCHIMP now allows segmented lists to be organized based on your Shopify store so long as you tag each customer in Shopify first? EXACTLY! I use Easy Tagging to make that happen for me in the automatically!

However, I ALSO use Easy tagging to properly tag each of my new products as I add them to my shop. And because of Easy Tasing, VOILA!...after 2 weeks it removes the tag for me, thus automatically removing products from my "NEW ARRIVALS" category automaGically. It's like having an extra employee for just a few bucks a month!

On 2 of my shops I give customers discounts based on how much they spend. Welp... you guessed it... Easy Tagging handles that for me too. So now my discount codes will work for customers based on the tags (group) they belong to and now the discounts are automatic.

I love how Easy Tagging "LISTENS" for new orders and "listens" for new products being added and within a few moments the tags just show up. Then because of the scheduler it runs through my sites (I have it running in the middle of the night around 2am) to remove whatever tags need to be removed.

It's just a great app. What can I say.

NO... I'm not being paid for this review. NO I do not know the developer. And I have NEVER written a review for an app before. I have tons of apps, I just don't write reviews. it's not my thing. However, I had to write this one because I couldn't believe I got all this for only a few buck while the other tagging apps charged triple the price for ½ the features.

AND THE TRIAL IS LIKE, 2 WEEKS! bro... just try it. Trust me... you won't be disappointed. If anybody is having problems with this app, it's because THEY are probably not very good at running their website. But if you got a handle on Shopify and can work your way around things and have a bit of common sense... you'll love this app.

ok, that's all I have to say about that! (in my Forrest Gump voice) lol

Mindplan.in

No decent features

e.g. There is No option to tag customers based on the blog they read or page they visited on your site....this is so very important for all of us entrepreneurs.

January 21, 2020

UPDATE: We were in conversation with the customer and tried to make the app work as he wanted. Also implemented the feature mentioned about tagging based on pages visited. However the customer never got back after a while. We hope this feature is useful for future customers anyway!

--------------------

Hi!

​We are very sorry the app didn't work for your specific use case. Our app can tag customers based on their landing page if they made an order. Is there a way we can make it fit to your needs?
​Do you think of a feature we can build that would solve your problems?

​Thanks!

Upgraded Formulas

Genius software. Helped solved a complex solution we needed to tag specific SKUs and criteria set. Thank you for making it easy to setup.