Easy Tagging by DevCloud

• 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 mars 2024

App works perfectly and if it doesn't they fix it or add a feature to make sure it does what you need!! Great customer support, great app

Outdoor Action
Nouvelle-Zélande
30 octobre 2023

This application forms a core part of our business and has been an essential and well performing tool for a year or more now. Every time I have needed support - either to add a feature, debug an issue, or been stupid on my part and missed something already there - support has been quick and complete. Several key features were added within hours or a day maximum (for example, the ability to reorder thing easily, stop a rule from proceeding if hit, and clearing cached information when metafields and other slow data have changed... and some other key cases I brought up).

This tool is flexible, and powerful, and the support is amazing. Go for it!

Keeps evolving and improving over time. Tried the new AI thing expecting it to be silly... and it actually created a rule that was nearly exactly what I wanted. Nice!

Tom's Key Company
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
5 octobre 2023

Great app. We have choosen this one because with this big amount of attribute choices, it is very convenient to us a simple command line like ChatGDP.

NORDKAMM
Autriche
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 septembre 2023

Great app and the support is quick, responsive, and kind. :-) Highly recommended!

M.S. Rau
21 novembre 2022

Works like they say big help for us!! We can now sort our orders according with criteria like price, shipping destination, notes added etc

Heel Tread
Portugal
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
1 avril 2020

Does what it says. And have unlimited options, triggers, schedulers that's the best part. + support is very good. We could not get a few things right & they did it for us. Kudos.

Capes India
Inde
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
1 octobre 2019

This app works easily and seamlessly. Juan has been super helpful getting us set up and working with us to achieve customer tags based on selecting data from multiple fields. Thanks guys. Good job.

Spencer and Rutherford
Australie
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
20 juillet 2020

Does so much more than the other tagging apps, and for a much better price! Can tag customers, orders, and products all in one - other apps separate these out and charge you for each. I've reached out for help on a couple of occasions, Juan was quick to respond with assistance beyond my expectations. Must have app.

Bitters & Bottles
DevCloud LLC a répondu 22 juillet 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review!

10 décembre 2020

I just started using the app and I love it! Plus the pricing model is the best one I found for apps like this. Super easy to use as well. The support team answers ASAP, and is very nice. Keep it going!!

IRONSIDE
Chili
15 janvier 2020

Genius software. Helped solved a complex solution we needed to tag specific SKUs and criteria set. Thank you for making it easy to setup.

Upgraded Formulas