Algemene beoordeling
  • 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 januari 2021

Amazing app. Even better support. Gives you a lot of settings for getting everything just right. Would recommend!

Mesmerize India
India
4 maanden gebruiken de app
2 maart 2020

Great support and good price, I use this app to tag customer then trig email marketing and personal offer. Thank you Juan.

語時設計
Taiwan
3 maanden gebruiken de app
21 oktober 2020

Ottima App è quello che cercavo, molto semplice da usare ha fatto un gran lavoro sui tag, anche il supporto sempre disponibile

Simmer Dream
Italië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
22 mei 2020

You can stop looking - this is an awesome tagging app. We have a lot of products 3500+, so I was dreading the tagging job ahead of me. I looked through all the tagging apps in the App store and installed a few, even the free one. I was able to tag all our products in a few hours! It also continues to tag new products according to the rules you set up. This will save me significant time in the future.

I had a technical issue that turned out to be a Shopify limitation (I had more than 40 characters), but they were all over it and offered to help figure out a solution even though it wasn't their fault. Overall, it's a powerful and stable app with elite developer support and I'm glad I found it - Thanks!

Sound Sandbox
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 8 november 2019

This app is the perfect solution to my tag heavy site. Categorizing and filtering products are much easier and possible because of this app. The app's ability to tag products based on collection, description, title and more makes this app desirable over the other smart tagging apps.

Mood Reads
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
1 april 2020

Does what it says. And have unlimited options, triggers, schedulers that's the best part. + support is very good. We could not get a few things right & they did it for us. Kudos.

Capes India
India
22 juli 2020

Great tagging app ! You can tag almost everything you need in Orders, Customers and Products. With cross-channel rules (if X in Orders, then Y in Customers for example). You can add as much levels as needed in your rules.
And when stucked in creating a rule, the support is super efficient and quick.
All this for a very low price.
I tried and used several other apps to tag, and none was able to tag in so many different ways with full adaptive model to my needs.
Totally recommended!

Floratropia Paris
Frankrijk
DevCloud LLC heeft geantwoord 22 juli 2020

Thank you so much for your review! A pleasure working with you :-) Let me know if you need anything else.

18 januari 2023

The app is pretty simple to use and would be quite intuitive for most people. I was able to set up a couple of rules without needing to read too much documentation. It allowed us to clean up a messy database in minutes.

What really stood out for me though and the only reason I am leaving a review is the exemplary customer service. I needed something that was outside the app's functionality and the app developers worked with me to make it happen. Their response time was reasonable, and at the end, their work solved a lot of problems for us internally. Would recommend.

Penny Kelly - Consciousness On Fire
18 maart 2021

Awesome app and even better support. It is easily customizable and the user interface is very intuitive.
Highly recommend

Layla's Delicacies
27 dagen gebruiken de app
13 maart 2020

I tried many apps before I used this one, I can tell you that this is the best app for tagging, it works great fast and easy to use I am very satisfied !!

balardi
25 dagen gebruiken de app
DevCloud LLC heeft geantwoord 13 maart 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback! Hope you have a great day :-) Remember we are here to serve you so please let us know anything!