Em 11 de dezembro às 15h UTC, a Shopify App Store terá funcionamento limitado devido a uma manutenção programada. Tente acessar mais tarde, logo estaremos de volta!

Easy Tagging by DevCloud , 75 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 88% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
30 de outubro de 2023

This application forms a core part of our business and has been an essential and well performing tool for a year or more now. Every time I have needed support - either to add a feature, debug an issue, or been stupid on my part and missed something already there - support has been quick and complete. Several key features were added within hours or a day maximum (for example, the ability to reorder thing easily, stop a rule from proceeding if hit, and clearing cached information when metafields and other slow data have changed... and some other key cases I brought up).

This tool is flexible, and powerful, and the support is amazing. Go for it!

Keeps evolving and improving over time. Tried the new AI thing expecting it to be silly... and it actually created a rule that was nearly exactly what I wanted. Nice!

Tom's Key Company
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
20 de agosto de 2023

Easy Tagging has been supporting our website since it was created. It allows us to tag customers via orders which opens up member content. Reliable and well priced. We love it.

Read3
Austrália
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
15 de setembro de 2023

Great app and the support is quick, responsive, and kind. :-) Highly recommended!

M.S. Rau
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
5 de outubro de 2023

Great app. We have choosen this one because with this big amount of attribute choices, it is very convenient to us a simple command line like ChatGDP.

NORDKAMM
Áustria
2 dias usando o app
4 de julho de 2023

We recommend using this app.
Customer support is good.
Their response is prompt and helpful.
And this app is simple and intuitive to use.

The only thing is, the processing speed slows down considerably as the amount of customer data increases.

KOTOSHINA公式オンラインショップ
Japão
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
19 de junho de 2023

We recommend using this app.
This app is very convenient.
You can set tagging conditions in detail and easily.
Also, if you have any questions, please contact the staff.
Very quick and very accommodating.
I am very happy to use this app.
Thanks to the developer.
I look forward to working with you.

Hugmuu
Japão
5 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 12 de julho de 2023

Great app - has been helpful to us in tagging orders with various delivery routes and also tagging orders that are specific to different packing teams to make the packing process more streamlined.

Campus&Co Nathalia
Austrália
Quase 2 anos usando o app
18 de janeiro de 2023

The app is pretty simple to use and would be quite intuitive for most people. I was able to set up a couple of rules without needing to read too much documentation. It allowed us to clean up a messy database in minutes.

What really stood out for me though and the only reason I am leaving a review is the exemplary customer service. I needed something that was outside the app's functionality and the app developers worked with me to make it happen. Their response time was reasonable, and at the end, their work solved a lot of problems for us internally. Would recommend.

Penny Kelly - Consciousness On Fire
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
21 de novembro de 2022

Works like they say big help for us!! We can now sort our orders according with criteria like price, shipping destination, notes added etc

Heel Tread
Portugal
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 20 de julho de 2021

Lightweight & easy to use - has been great for email segments. Can make rules based on almost any order- or customer-level parameter. Thank you!

Ori — now Snoozy Sunday