Easy Tagging by DevCloud

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (76)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 88% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de novembro de 2019

I use Easy Tagging to work with the Omnisend newsletter and they work perfect together. A team from Easy Tagging has added some new supplements I suggested fast and easy. Quick mail replies and perfect customer support. www.life-decor.com

life-decor
Croácia
2 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 24 de novembro de 2020

Works great! Super fast and helpful support. They created a special rule for my needs. Can highly recommend it!

Blue Pagan
Suécia
31 de janeiro de 2021

Doest not support tagging customers with a Tag from "locale" value. Not recommended for segmenting customers

Senkels
Áustria
DevCloud LLC deixou uma resposta 31 de janeiro de 2021

Hello!

Sorry about the misunderstanding. Our app DOES support tagging customer locales.

If you've already reached out via email, please be aware that we offer round-the-clock support for rules setup. Kindly inform me if you've connected with us, as we're readily available to provide the assistance you need.

Feel free to let us know, and we'll be more than capable of helping you.

Best regards

16 de abril de 2020

We use this app to sort orders by shipping method among other things, saving us a lot of time! Support is great, I would recommend this app!

Gamesellers.nl
Países Baixos
6 de novembro de 2020

Super glad I found this. We used it to tag orders with the vendors of the line items. It works just as expected!

The Bridge Warehouse
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 20 horas usando o app
5 de agosto de 2020

This order tagging is amazing. The Shopify orders screen doesn't allow us to filter by a lot of stuff, such as orders with expedited shipping. With this order tagging, we can auto tag those orders, and then filter by our tag to bulk fulfill our expedited orders. Incredible!! And the support responds in minutes, and was super helpful, we love this app!!!

The Woobles
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
DevCloud LLC deixou uma resposta 5 de setembro de 2020

Thank you!! We are really glad you found the app so useful!