Helhetsomdöme
  • 4 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 oktober 2023

This application forms a core part of our business and has been an essential and well performing tool for a year or more now. Every time I have needed support - either to add a feature, debug an issue, or been stupid on my part and missed something already there - support has been quick and complete. Several key features were added within hours or a day maximum (for example, the ability to reorder thing easily, stop a rule from proceeding if hit, and clearing cached information when metafields and other slow data have changed... and some other key cases I brought up).

This tool is flexible, and powerful, and the support is amazing. Go for it!

Keeps evolving and improving over time. Tried the new AI thing expecting it to be silly... and it actually created a rule that was nearly exactly what I wanted. Nice!

Tom's Key Company
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
15 september 2023

Great app and the support is quick, responsive, and kind. :-) Highly recommended!

M.S. Rau
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
5 oktober 2023

Great app. We have choosen this one because with this big amount of attribute choices, it is very convenient to us a simple command line like ChatGDP.

NORDKAMM
Österrike
2 dagar användning av appen
1 oktober 2019

This app works easily and seamlessly. Juan has been super helpful getting us set up and working with us to achieve customer tags based on selecting data from multiple fields. Thanks guys. Good job.

Spencer and Rutherford
Australien
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
15 januari 2020

Genius software. Helped solved a complex solution we needed to tag specific SKUs and criteria set. Thank you for making it easy to setup.

Upgraded Formulas
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
Redigerat 25 juni 2020

This is the app every Shopify user need , good price and awesome support . you gone love it! Thank's for this awesome work

Loëla
Frankrike
DevCloud LLC svarade 13 juli 2020

It's great to know that you found the app useful!

21 november 2022

Works like they say big help for us!! We can now sort our orders according with criteria like price, shipping destination, notes added etc

Heel Tread
Portugal
17 april 2020

Great app! Super powerful and fast working at an amazing price. I needed some assistance and support was incredibly helpful.

Static Jewellery
Australien
30 oktober 2020

Excelent app, it allowed me to evenly distribute orders to customer support. No other app allowed me to do that. Thanks for the great support, really helped.

PTC Auto
Rumänien
Redigerat 15 juni 2020

Great support! Very easy to use. The app unlocks a tonne of order data that can be used to create tags that we then later use for automations. Really good value in my opinion. One of the things I love most is the ability to tag orders that come from a specific landing page or with specific UTM parameters.

To'ak Chocolate