Easy Tagging

Easy Tagging

by DevCloud LLC

Add tags to your orders, products and customers automatically!

Mesmerize India

Amazing app. Even better support. Gives you a lot of settings for getting everything just right. Would recommend!

littlewhimsy

So many options makes tagging our orders for packing so much easier as we can tag by international, drop ship, VIP, orders with notes and more

Real Food Kitchen

Customer service is fast and helpful! We've been using this app to tag our orders based on criteria which has helped our logistics tremendously. Thanks!

IRONSIDE

I just started using the app and I love it! Plus the pricing model is the best one I found for apps like this. Super easy to use as well. The support team answers ASAP, and is very nice. Keep it going!!

Blue Pagan

Works great! Super fast and helpful support. They created a special rule for my needs. Can highly recommend it!

The Bridge Warehouse

Super glad I found this. We used it to tag orders with the vendors of the line items. It works just as expected!

VERMI by Dara

Great tagging automation app, it really simplified how we process orders with many different types of shipping and payment options. Definitely recommend!

Brimm Boutique

Does exactly everything I need it to do! It can get a little tricky to figure out if you're wanting very specific rules (like I did) but their customer service team is excellent and gets back to you very quickly!

PTC Auto

Excelent app, it allowed me to evenly distribute orders to customer support. No other app allowed me to do that. Thanks for the great support, really helped.

Régime des Fleurs

Worked great for our discount code issue. You can also backdate rules which is a great help. Excellent customer service as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5