Easy Tagging

Add tags to your orders, products and customers automatically!

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Morrissey Market

A required app if you are doing any kind of LTV, AOV, or other metrics analysis with tools like Lifetimely (my other fave)!

Fifo Store

This is an Easy to use app. I had few questions setting up and when necessary I had a great customer service from the team. I'm Happy to be working with this app. Keep going.

Gioielleria Gagliardi

I love this app!
Once you understand how it works, will be one of your favorite app! Absolutely useful!

Paws for Giving

I love this app so much for tagging and adding metafields in bulk. Simple and flawless. Would recommend to anyone looking for a quick solution!
To see it in action, my store https://www.pawsforgiving.com.au uses it for every single product. If you aren't tech savvy you might find it a bit difficult to understand to begin with, but support will help you out.

Smileflex

Well, if you need an app to tag anything and everything you require, this is it! I tried A LOT of other apps and this one is by far the most lightweight, intuitive and has by far the most tagging options. The developers have incorporated literally every variable. The preview option is awesome. Thanks for such a great app!

Jays Pops N Stuff

Very simple and easy to use - the automations worked perfectly and support was beyond phenomenal making some adjustments within minutes of my reaching out to them. Highly recommend this app - Thanks Juan for your focus on customer attention

Space Cables

We have a lot of items that are pre-order only, as well as a ton of different items that ship out same day. Rather than manually searching each in-stock item's SKU daily to generate the label, we now have all in-stock items associated with a single tag that is searchable. Woo!

Ori — now Snoozy Sunday

Lightweight & easy to use - has been great for email segments. Can make rules based on almost any order- or customer-level parameter. Thank you!

Loja Egomes Digital

Fast and magnificent support from the JUAN attendant, always willing to help in the best way, the world needs more people with that same generous heart. At first I had some difficulties with the app, but little by little we learn to use it without any difficulties, the tutorials help a lot in this regard, I recommend testing the app to adapt and get to know this excellent app better.

Layla's Delicacies

Awesome app and even better support. It is easily customizable and the user interface is very intuitive.
Highly recommend