Easy Tagging

Easy Tagging | Reviews

by DevCloud LLC

Add tags to your orders, products and customers automatically!

Smileflex

Well, if you need an app to tag anything and everything you require, this is it! I tried A LOT of other apps and this one is by far the most lightweight, intuitive and has by far the most tagging options. The developers have incorporated literally every variable. The preview option is awesome. Thanks for such a great app!

Jays Pops N Stuff

Very simple and easy to use - the automations worked perfectly and support was beyond phenomenal making some adjustments within minutes of my reaching out to them. Highly recommend this app - Thanks Juan for your focus on customer attention

Space Cables

We have a lot of items that are pre-order only, as well as a ton of different items that ship out same day. Rather than manually searching each in-stock item's SKU daily to generate the label, we now have all in-stock items associated with a single tag that is searchable. Woo!

Ori — now Snoozy Sunday

Lightweight & easy to use - has been great for email segments. Can make rules based on almost any order- or customer-level parameter. Thank you!

Loja Egomes Digital

Fast and magnificent support from the JUAN attendant, always willing to help in the best way, the world needs more people with that same generous heart. At first I had some difficulties with the app, but little by little we learn to use it without any difficulties, the tutorials help a lot in this regard, I recommend testing the app to adapt and get to know this excellent app better.

Layla's Delicacies

Awesome app and even better support. It is easily customizable and the user interface is very intuitive.
Highly recommend

Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android

I have tried a couple of tag applications. This is the one end up using.
Pros:
1. easy to use (not the easiest out there, but it's quite easy to figure out)
2. the most powerful. This is the main reason I end up using it. For me, I have a lot of orders already in my store, and I want to do a lot of tags for both the orders and customers. But this is the only application that can get it done. The other ones, just don't have the ability to process all that much data. Or they can process, but it's off the menu and requires extra money. For example, one application asking me to pay extra 2USD for every 1000 tags so he will release the power from his server to get it done. But this application can get it done without any extra cost. 3. fast reply time
Cons:
1. the UI is not the best, you can feel that they don't have a designer behind this team.

KandJu

Does exactly what it says and work very well. You can enable automatic tagging, use bulk tagging or both. The pricing is based on number of tags added like it should be, not on processing quantities like we've seen with other similar apps. We'll use a large plan for bulk edits and move back to a smaller plan for automatic tagging or new orders and customers.

Clearspring Ltd

Does what it says on the tin. Great app with great support and reasonably priced. Thank you DevCloud!

Mesmerize India

Amazing app. Even better support. Gives you a lot of settings for getting everything just right. Would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6