Easy Tagging

Easy Tagging

by DevCloud LLC

Add tags to your orders, products and customers automatically!

Loja Egomes Digital

Fast support from the attendant Juan, always willing to help. At first I had a little difficulties but little by little we are learning to use this wonderful application, I recommend testing to adapt and get to know this excellent application better.

Layla's Delicacies

Awesome app and even better support. It is easily customizable and the user interface is very intuitive.
Highly recommend

Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android

I have tried a couple of tag applications. This is the one end up using.
Pros:
1. easy to use (not the easiest out there, but it's quite easy to figure out)
2. the most powerful. This is the main reason I end up using it. For me, I have a lot of orders already in my store, and I want to do a lot of tags for both the orders and customers. But this is the only application that can get it done. The other ones, just don't have the ability to process all that much data. Or they can process, but it's off the menu and requires extra money. For example, one application asking me to pay extra 2USD for every 1000 tags so he will release the power from his server to get it done. But this application can get it done without any extra cost. 3. fast reply time
Cons:
1. the UI is not the best, you can feel that they don't have a designer behind this team.

KandJu

Does exactly what it says and work very well. You can enable automatic tagging, use bulk tagging or both. The pricing is based on number of tags added like it should be, not on processing quantities like we've seen with other similar apps. We'll use a large plan for bulk edits and move back to a smaller plan for automatic tagging or new orders and customers.

Clearspring Ltd

Does what it says on the tin. Great app with great support and reasonably priced. Thank you DevCloud!

Mesmerize India

Amazing app. Even better support. Gives you a lot of settings for getting everything just right. Would recommend!

littlewhimsy

So many options makes tagging our orders for packing so much easier as we can tag by international, drop ship, VIP, orders with notes and more

Real Food Kitchen

Customer service is fast and helpful! We've been using this app to tag our orders based on criteria which has helped our logistics tremendously. Thanks!

IRONSIDE

I just started using the app and I love it! Plus the pricing model is the best one I found for apps like this. Super easy to use as well. The support team answers ASAP, and is very nice. Keep it going!!

Blue Pagan

Works great! Super fast and helpful support. They created a special rule for my needs. Can highly recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6