Easy Wishlist

Easy Wishlist

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Customer can add favorite items to wishlist

Jnjfarmky

VERY disappointed. Difficult to install NO tech support NEVER showed up. It is very UNuser or Unstore friendly.

Geekusup

Guys, it was all working good at the beginning, i was actually surprised because everything was so easy, but then after a few days the add to cart button stopped working and you couldn't change variants...

Monty Jewelry

READ THIS IT IS IMPORTANT!!
I had this app for some days. It was easy to install and worked very nicely. BUT I would strongly advice you not to get this app. After some days my "add to card" button stopped working. I got an email from someone trying to order a product of mine. I searched the web and found that others have experienced this and that it would solve the problem to uninstall the Wishlist app and get all the code out of the theme again. It did so for me too. I was panicking since I was loosing customers and my shop is my living. This app simply charges you for breaking your shop and destroy your income possibilities. Sorry to tell you (developers) Hope you will fix this! since it is a great app if it worked as intended. I also just checked the shops behind the other reviews giving 5 stars. None of them have a working "add to card" button. Weird that they haven't discovered this!

Tribal Tees

Didn't work at all. I followed the instructions and refreshed my shop several times. No 'add to wishlist' button appeared.