Easy Wishlist

Easy Wishlist

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Customer can add favorite items to wishlist

Cl98coastav

This is the easiest way to install wishlist in your shopify.
Customer support is almost perfect, they can do more than you expect!!

The Omnia Design Company

Extremely prompt and satisfactory service. The Easy Wishlist team set up everything for me as per my requirement and the experience of dealing with them was seamless and easy. I would definitely recommend this app to any one who wants a wish-list set up on their online store!

Ecolo Luca

I installed the free wishlist little heart and it works very well.

Quetzall

The functionality of the app is nice and it's fairly easy to install, although I do wish it was easier to change the "add to wishlist" button. It's default is a subtle heart that doesn't really explain what it does, so I'm not seeing a lot of use, unfortunately. I do like how it saves each customer's carts individually, but it would be nice to see "share to social media" buttons for easier use.

UPDATE: I've boosted my grade after discussing with the developers. They were extremely helpful in getting the button exactly how I wanted it. Solid customer service team.

Fabuler

Great Help from the support team to integrate with my shop.

Shopnonstop Nl

Great app, and great support. For some reason the page wasn't showing up properly with my theme, but it was fixed within a day.

Tenn Outdoors

Very easy and simple to use and setup. No criticism as such, but would be nice to see things like stats(how many have added what) and maybe the option to tweak the icon(increase size/add text) to make it a bit more obvious as to where it is and what it is.

Edit: And yes my Add to cart button still works!

Madera Ph

Excellent, Good for small shop owners like me. I enjoy using it

Primedeal24 Com

great app , just what i was looking for

The Apparel Effect

This is exactly what I was looking for - the app is perfect for my store! Manthan provided superb customer service with immediate replies to my queries. It was simple to install and looks great on my store. An extra bonus was that I managed to get it for completely free. I would highly recommend this app for any webstore owner that wants to add a wishlist to improve customer experience.