EasyAccounts

EasyAccounts

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
September 22, 2021

Cleanest, best looking customer accounts app I've seen. This was a struggle for us for awhile - was great to find EasyAccounts and is pretty easy to setup with a very helpful support team. Great way to make your store feel more robust and legitimate by going far beyond the default Shopify customer account structure.

SARTORO
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 21, 2021

Beautifully executed customer account pages, flexible, customizable styling, not much more you could ask for in this type of app. Responsive and knowledgable support team was able to help us through an issue we were having and we're very happy with the app.

lola & sophie
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Gist replied September 21, 2021

Thanks for the kind words!

It's been great working with you, and really glad things are now up and running 😊

September 19, 2021

Easy integration process and fast responses from the development team. We are excited to enhance the shopping experience for our customers and believe Gist will be an excellent partner.

10 Second Racing
Gist replied September 21, 2021

Really glad you are enjoying the app, and thank you so much for the positive feedback! We're looking forward to working with you going forward!

September 9, 2021

We love the features this app offers. We look forward to implementing them to create a personalized experience for our loyal customers. Zac was very helpful in walking me through the options and setup. I am sure I will need more guidance as I am not very techie but I have found that the customer service from GIST is always responsive and helpful. We use GiftShip and LOVE it! Thank you Zac + Team for always supporting us!

Baked By Small Batch
Time spent using app: 25 days
Edited August 19, 2021

Awesome app, helps us create a much more personalized customer experience. Love the support and the team behind it. Would certainly recommend and use in the future. Totally awesome!

Swipe
Denmark
August 17, 2021

Great App. The native experience of the client in Shopify is quite basic, with this App you can offer your clients an extraordinary, personalized experience, you can up & cross selling, grant credits, etc ... highly recommended. And the support, excellent ... congratulations to the guys at EasyAcoounts

MrLaundry
Chile
August 17, 2021

We recently installed the app and needed some help to add a custom link to the left menu. The lightning-fast support from the Gist team was outstanding. They implemented a quick fix which we are very happy with. Thank you, Tim & Team!

Wonder & Awe Corporate
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 16, 2021

Huge upgrade vs my theme´s customer area, with really fast and proactive customer service. Highly recommend it to any store wanting to provide a better account management experience to customers

Decantify