EasyBy Bulk Product Edit , 41 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,1
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 78% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 de junho de 2022

I was very impressed with how it works, save me a lot of time and editing and I really like the results. Thanks for the review it helped a lot

MY Angels in the Sky
12 de junho de 2022

I'm very impressed with the app. It's just what I needed to make bulk increases and decreases to my prices.

MaxwellAlxnders
8 de julho de 2022

very easy and useful. and it's free. just install and request free activation, they will upgrade your account instantly

1N2.de
Alemanha
Data de edição: 22 de maio de 2022

Easy to use and quick. Done the job with ease. I would highly recommend this app and the best thing is its free.

Blaze Apparel and Merchandise
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
3 de julho de 2022

One of the best apps, do as it says. highly recommended for users, not on Shopify plus plan. Great job guys.

Punjab Optics
Paquistão
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
8 de julho de 2022

Abbiamo installato questa applicazione da poco ma sembra che funzioni abbastanza bene ed è molto intuitiva

Mybagonline
Itália
26 dias usando o app
18 de maio de 2022

Very helpfull app to hav for your store you can chang price+ compareprices and the fact that you can use it for free its even more helpfull for start up ideas etc

RampagE-shop
Grécia
25 dias usando o app
15 de junho de 2022

This app is super simple and easy to use! No matter the size of your business, you can save lots of time and money with this app. I highly recommend it!

etzart
21 dias usando o app
25 de novembro de 2022

I felt I needed to step in when I saw the negative reviews. Downloaded this app when it was still pretty primitive and I gotta say it has truly evolved. Also they listen, I asked for the ability to revert which they added for free and the ability to schedule, which they added. Unfortunately it costs money(which is why its only 4 stars) but I understand why. Overall super happy, a little dissapointed by the capped edits per month but I understand that too. It takes too many hours to develop, improve and the customer service to be free.

Odlingskragen
Suécia
6 meses usando o app
6 de junho de 2022

this app keeps on top of my changed prices and i don't have to worry about it anymore and i can focus on my marketing ads now This is a great ap

Dawns Wellness Shop