EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

by StilyoApps

Get phone number & provide customer support over phone calls

Manno Digital Marketing

Great Support team, up bright and early in the morning! All your help is much appreciated. Fairly priced too

December 2, 2020

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 with any questions😎

99Jersey

This app is the thing! Improved my customer service team performance dramatically which effected my return customer rate and customer satisfaction. Cant wait for the SMS feature and gorgias intergration to come in this month.

December 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback🙏 We will try to add SMS as soon as possible💐

Warllow

This app has great support team that help you troubleshoot throughout any issue. Their response is quick and efficient, the app itself is easy to use and navigate, definitely recommend using this app! Thank you Konstantin for your great help, truly appreciate it :)

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review !) Our support team is always ready to help :)

WiredLake

Very easy to set the number without any hassle, cheap and easy plans for those who are just starting out their venture. And an amazing support team!
After doing my thorough research I opted for EasyCall because its the best calling app out there!

November 29, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We're trying to make this app as affordable as possible :)

ZooSurf

Simple and quick way to buy a business phone number to your business with voicemail, call recordings, availability hours etc... Very easy to use.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your 5 stars review!)

Peggy

This app is fantastic. It allows me to keep my information private and lets me keep in contact with my customers all at the same time.
Thanks alot!

September 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! we're doing our best to make it easy for you to communicate with your customers :)

Ben & Kes Market

I love using this app and I have had it in my store for a few months now. I recently had a situation where the app crashed because of an issue on their end and the widget was no longer showing on my website. I tried multiple times to get it up and running again but to no avail. I reached out to support and they were helpful. Although the issue took a few days to resolve it was. I was a bit frustrated because I had to keep emailing.

I am glad that the development team assisted me. I will say this though. I called 3 times but no one picked up so maybe this is something to look into. But all in all, I am glad that the issue has finally been resolved. Oh, and they gave me a 7 day free trial for the inconvenience which was superb! Thanks again for the help although I may have been a bit frustrating haha

September 11, 2020

Thank you so much for this review! we're doing our best to improve over time :)

I think our phone support is located in a different time zone than yours, that might be the reason we didn't answer haha

Funk's Wooden Wonders

I wrote this app a negative review at first because I called them several times and they didn't pick up. After Writing the review I received a very kind email from the CEO with full explanation why they could not pick up (it was the time zone difference). He also answered all of my questions very kindly and it made me feel indebted to fix my review. Thanks for your kindness and the service you provide for everyone.

August 8, 2020

Thank you for your honest review!

First of all, I apologize for the experience you've had with our app so far. Our company is based in Israel, when you called it was the middle of the night here, and we only provide chat support during that time.

We're always here to answer all of your questions, just not always over the phone ;)

As for the additional charges, charges are based on usage (call minutes), and since charges change each month, Shopify require us to list the highest charge we may charge each month. Of course, we WILL NOT charge this amount every month, we'll just charge based on the calls you've had.

About the emails you say you sent, can you please let me know what address you used? I can't find you in our system. I also tried calling you and reaching out via email and phone but didn't get any response, would you please get back to me so we can resolve whatever issue you have?

Thank you for your time and for giving us a chance,

Eric | EasyCall CEO

joshtheman

really good app for my shopify store becuse if someone is on your store and need help they can hit the call us button and chat with your support team

July 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

AN-Ventures

I had such a silly question - and they took the time to respond quickly and patiently and help me understand how to use this app. Easiest user interface and the most amazing customer service = perfect for any business owner. Thank you so much :)

July 23, 2020