EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

by StilyoApps

Get phone number & phone call + Gorgias integration

Butterfly EFX Beauty

This app was easy to install and is easy to navigate. We ran into some issues with our Widget displaying, but as soon as we reached out for support, they looked into it and fixed the problem. Very helpful and nice people on the customer service end.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review🙏 Our support team is here 24/7 💪

TENDIZE.

Very supportive customer care team. Recommended for everyone. Best app for call service. setup is really easy & smooth.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review🙏 Our support team is here 24/7 💪

Braszilla

This is my first time using this app and Vladimir was very helpful! Thank you very much for your help

June 7, 2021

ClassicSelectWorld

This app really helped solve a problem. An efficient, professional and cost effective solution. I don't get that many calls but I need a number for customers to contact me. This worked perfectly! I may add a widget to the site later but that might just encourage customers to call...which is nice but it's usually older folks who just want to talk about music endlessly. Nice but not time-efficient.

April 24, 2021

FwM365

I uses the app and it is nice! I would like to have a better voice for automated messages. Customer service was great!

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Frenchiefy

Perfect and simple app, 24/7 customer support, very quick and clear answers. Recommend! Thank you, guys!

April 1, 2021

loveukitty

Very easy to install and set up EasyCall - it actually IS EASY!! Widget looks great on the site, easy to edit how it looks, and tested phone number/voicemail very successfully. Had a couple of questions during set up that were answered immediately or very quickly to my satifaction. Thanks Vladimir! EasyCall was easy and I think it will be a great app for our business!!

February 22, 2021

Fight For Fitness

This is a really good app. Excellent customer service
Save me the time and money to get abroad number
Excellent!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Loyal Leo Store

This is an interesting app. I like it. They provide excellent customer service, too. There is also this guy, Vladimir, who is very knowledgeable. He can help you setting up the app if in need. Great customer service. Thank you.

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5 stars review. Our team always here to help you.

T's Little Store

I've only started using the app. But still, great support and very quick response. Thank you for your help.

January 17, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 with any questions😎

Previous 1 3 4 5