EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call | Reviews

by StilyoApps

Get phone number & phone call + Gorgias integration

CULTURE107

Customer service was immediately available and extremely helpful with setting up my account and linking it to my Shopify store. We are a new e-commerce business and their customer service saved a lot of time. Definitely recommended.

November 26, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback 🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Ultra Luminate

Just getting started with a new store and I found the EasyCall integration and set up to be seamless, had to check a few things with customer support and Anton was very knowledgable and responsive to my questions, very impressed

November 9, 2021

Thank you for your great review and feedback 🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

GT collection

This is a must have app for your store. It's easy to use and they have great support, always happy to help

October 22, 2021

GT collection

This is a MUST HAVE app for your Shopify store! It's very easy to use and they have awesome support!

October 21, 2021

Thank you for your review 🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Artes Designs

I needed an app that will give me the full solution of reaching out customers who abandoned their checkouts from all countries, EasyCall is exactly what I was looking for. I was surprised by the customer support!
Thank you!

October 18, 2021

Thank you for your review 🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

GrowingSquirrel.com

The team is very supportive. They helped me with the queries regarding the app and its functionalities. Just looking forward to their app release.

HerbaStoreItalia.it

Installata su 3 store in modo super veloce e con un assistenza via chat in tempo reale super. La consiglio a tutti coloro che necessitano di semplificare il rapporto con i clienti facendoti chiamare direttamente da sito web con un solo click. Bravi

September 17, 2021

Grazie per la tua fantastica recensione 🙏 Il nostro team di supporto è sempre pronto ad aiutarti 24/7😎

Viral Media Boost

this app is amazing! also soon as i downloaded it i was able to contact support immediately for help

September 16, 2021

Thank you for your review 🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

usacustomdrones.com

VERY GOOD TECH SERVICE, I was promptly helped and he was very helpful, i now can receive calls now and have a nice professional sounding call assistant!

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review 🎈 Our support team is always here to help you with any issues.

Beastie Bowl

Vladamir was very helpful I appreciated his help in setting this up. I would highly recommend Easy Call for your Shopify App

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your great review 🎈 Our support team is always here to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7