EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
4.2
December 1, 2022

The initial setup process is NOT intuitive. Kept getting error messages and server timeout messages. I've been working with support for a couple of hours and still have nothing. Support, by the way, is through chat when you log on...did I mention that it keeps kicking me out with a server timeout message?! That means I'm also being kicked out of support. If we get this sorted, I may change my review, but how do you give more than 1 star to this experience? I cannot recommend at this time.

GoodBoyGo
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 22, 2022

charging money even you select the free plan for all type of charges like for the phone number you need to pay separately and for other things.

The Drone Store Inc
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
ReConvert 💵 replied November 22, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest review. It's stated clearly that there is no free plan. The plan is called "Pay as you go".

We have the pay the cellular providers to get a phone number for you to use, we make no profit off of these phone numbers.

Please let us know if there is anything else you'd like to clarify, our support is always here for you :)

Eric.

October 16, 2022

I couldn't see my phone widget on my Shopify store. Ashley from customer service sent me a link to an article that resolved the issue. The widget was only visible to customers during operating hours. I changed settings to all hours and viewed the website as a customer, that worked. I really appreciate that he followed up to see if the problem was resolved. Thank you so much Ashley for great customer service.

Love Ur Skin
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 14, 2022

i am so upset to see pakistan not support from this app because i really need this type of application for my store

Dr-Rashel-Official
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 1, 2022

Easy to use and set up for my online store. Quick and excellent response to any issues I might have.

pivot-design
Time spent using app: 5 months
ReConvert 💵 replied July 1, 2022

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 24/7😎

Edited February 28, 2022

I haven't tried it yet but Alex was super helpful so I probably will, now that I have all of the info I asked for - it looks like it does everything I need

migalle
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
ReConvert 💵 replied February 28, 2022

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

January 10, 2022

Alex was very helpful and answered all of my questions very quickly. Very easy to deal with. Even included screen shot pictures for directions

Michael Alan LLC
Time spent using app: 4 months
ReConvert 💵 replied January 10, 2022

December 22, 2021

I used the app today for the first time. Nicely done, really great support team. Hoping to give my customers a way to contact us without any issues using this app.

RaulENewYork
Time spent using app: 2 days
ReConvert 💵 replied December 22, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review 🙏 Our team is always ready to help, day or night😎

December 21, 2021

This app is a great solution for a quick, low-cost way of adding phone support to our business. We recommend this app for any small business looking to save on customer service costs by using a pay-per-use app such as this one! Thanks EasyCall!

Sharing My Love
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ReConvert 💵 replied December 21, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 We made this app. specifically for your convenience😎

Edited November 26, 2021

Customer service was immediately available and extremely helpful with setting up my account and linking it to my Shopify store. We are a new e-commerce business and their customer service saved a lot of time. Definitely recommended.

CULTURE107
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
ReConvert 💵 replied November 26, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback 🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎