EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

by StilyoApps

Get phone number & phone call + Gorgias integration

Viral Media Boost

this app is amazing! also soon as i downloaded it i was able to contact support immediately for help

September 16, 2021

Thank you for your review 🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

usacustomdrones.com

VERY GOOD TECH SERVICE, I was promptly helped and he was very helpful, i now can receive calls now and have a nice professional sounding call assistant!

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review 🎈 Our support team is always here to help you with any issues.

Beastie Bowl

Vladamir was very helpful I appreciated his help in setting this up. I would highly recommend Easy Call for your Shopify App

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your great review 🎈 Our support team is always here to help you.

PHYTUR

I had to update my review. We had problems with this app when starting out. The CEO Eric went above and beyond to fix the issues.
It took a while for it to be escalated to Eric though, wish they did that earlier.. Everything is working smoothly with this app.

Boneeto™

Easy call is a very good service and professional app. a good value for my e commerce to upgrade sells. Each time we need a support an agent is resolving my problem very quickly.

July 12, 2021

GALT webáruház

If you are outside of the US, don't even bother. I was looking around to find out in which countries are they able to provide phone numbers, all I found on their webpage is this: "Prices Worldwide Get started with your local number in a few minutes, for the lowest prices in the market: Buy a number from your country of choice" So I took my time and download the app, register, give my bank details (they don't charge you through Shopify, they charge your bank card) and when I got to the phone numbers, I choose my country and I got a message that said "To get a phone number in this country you have to upload Proof of Address" but there is no button to upload it, i took my time and look around on the page to find out there is no option anywhere to upload these documents. So I messaged the customer service, they were really slow answering my questions. And eventually, they just said "we don't provide phone numbers to the countries that require proof of address" . . . Would it be so hard to put a list of available countries somewhere? Or say that "Sorry we don't provide a phone number to this country" instead of asking for proof of address and there is no way to upload it. And the only reason I write a review about my bad experience is because of the bad customer service. If they would have replied in a nice manner and not 10 minutes apart answers, I would not bother to write this review. ***UPDATE: They contacted me, said sorry, and offered a discount if I remove this review.

buysafesonline.uk

Great support from Anton got set up really easy, just started using so optimistic about my results as I was received so well.

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Serene Living Co

super easy to install and set up for my shopify store. The customer support is extremely responsive and very helpful. Great app!

July 1, 2021

AJ Hookah Express - Hookah Products & Accessories - Wholesale & Retail Outlet Online Shop

Great app and customer service! Will definitely keep using it for my business. The customer service team answered all my questions immediately

June 25, 2021

Symplicity by Helena

They helped me and were awesome! He was so helpful and fixed my issue. He helped me figure out why my voicemail was not showing up at first. Great service and excited to use this app for my business. Thank you so much for all your help and patience. highly recommend

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review. Our team always here to help you with any setting or question :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6