EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

Get phone number & phone call + SMS messages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Artes Designs

I needed an app that will give me the full solution of reaching out customers who abandoned their checkouts from all countries, EasyCall is exactly what I was looking for. I was surprised by the customer support!
Thank you!

October 18, 2021

Thank you for your review 🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

GrowingSquirrel.com

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

The team is very supportive. They helped me with the queries regarding the app and its functionalities. Just looking forward to their app release.

HerbaStoreItalia.it

Location Italy

Installata su 3 store in modo super veloce e con un assistenza via chat in tempo reale super. La consiglio a tutti coloro che necessitano di semplificare il rapporto con i clienti facendoti chiamare direttamente da sito web con un solo click. Bravi

September 17, 2021

Grazie per la tua fantastica recensione 🙏 Il nostro team di supporto è sempre pronto ad aiutarti 24/7😎

Viral Media Boost

Time spent using app About 1 hour

this app is amazing! also soon as i downloaded it i was able to contact support immediately for help

September 16, 2021

Thank you for your review 🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

usacustomdrones.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

VERY GOOD TECH SERVICE, I was promptly helped and he was very helpful, i now can receive calls now and have a nice professional sounding call assistant!

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review 🎈 Our support team is always here to help you with any issues.

Beastie Bowl

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Vladamir was very helpful I appreciated his help in setting this up. I would highly recommend Easy Call for your Shopify App

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your great review 🎈 Our support team is always here to help you.

PHYTUR

Location Ireland

I had to update my review. We had problems with this app when starting out. The CEO Eric went above and beyond to fix the issues.
It took a while for it to be escalated to Eric though, wish they did that earlier.. Everything is working smoothly with this app.

Boneeto™

Easy call is a very good service and professional app. a good value for my e commerce to upgrade sells. Each time we need a support an agent is resolving my problem very quickly.

July 12, 2021

GALT webáruház

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 4 hours

If you are outside of the US, don't even bother. I was looking around to find out in which countries are they able to provide phone numbers, all I found on their webpage is this: "Prices Worldwide Get started with your local number in a few minutes, for the lowest prices in the market: Buy a number from your country of choice" So I took my time and download the app, register, give my bank details (they don't charge you through Shopify, they charge your bank card) and when I got to the phone numbers, I choose my country and I got a message that said "To get a phone number in this country you have to upload Proof of Address" but there is no button to upload it, i took my time and look around on the page to find out there is no option anywhere to upload these documents. So I messaged the customer service, they were really slow answering my questions. And eventually, they just said "we don't provide phone numbers to the countries that require proof of address" . . . Would it be so hard to put a list of available countries somewhere? Or say that "Sorry we don't provide a phone number to this country" instead of asking for proof of address and there is no way to upload it. And the only reason I write a review about my bad experience is because of the bad customer service. If they would have replied in a nice manner and not 10 minutes apart answers, I would not bother to write this review. ***UPDATE: They contacted me, said sorry, and offered a discount if I remove this review.

buysafesonline.uk

Great support from Anton got set up really easy, just started using so optimistic about my results as I was received so well.

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎