EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

by StilyoApps

Get phone number & provide customer support over phone call

joshtheman

really good app for my shopify store becuse if someone is on your store and need help they can hit the call us button and chat with your support team

July 30, 2020

AN-Ventures

I had such a silly question - and they took the time to respond quickly and patiently and help me understand how to use this app. Easiest user interface and the most amazing customer service = perfect for any business owner. Thank you so much :)

July 23, 2020

The Stay At Home Barista

Easy to use, looks great, and the customer service is outstanding. I missed a small detail (hey, it was getting late) and support was very quick and helpful.

July 9, 2020

Haha thank you so much for the feedback! We're always here to help if you need any help!

COCISHARP

Awesome Customer Service!
The reply in the chat was immediately and super helpful.
I had my app working in no time.

July 8, 2020

Twixfit

Very fast response from help service and they find solution fast, I recommend this application if you want to have a store that is more trustable by showing a phone number that customers can call. this is very useful

June 24, 2020

Buynaph

Awsome APP!! I LOVE IT FIRST TIME TO SEE THIS KIND OF APP IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND FOR ME I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE IT

June 17, 2020

HomeEngraved

Good app. Allows to have phone customer support without all the hasstle. easy set up and good help from customer service.

June 5, 2020

Outpost Leather

So far the App has been a great addition to the store. Being new to Shopify and adding apps to the webpage, these guys did a great job and provided a quick response. Konstantin walked me through step by step to help navigate the setup and made sure I had everything set up correctly before signing off.

May 26, 2020

Rora

Awesome support! I had some problem when I downloaded this application. Support team resolved quickly, personally and professionally.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for your honest review, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

It's actually possible yo issue a Japanese phone number using our app, it just requires some additional documents for regulatory reasons :)

We've sent the needed documents to your email, please get back to us so we can get that number for you.

Eric | EasyCall

Premieremode

Excellent service. Very easy for your customers to contact you for support. Especially when your store audience grows

May 23, 2020

Thank you for the kind review!