EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

by StilyoApps

Get phone number & provide customer support over phone call

Elitech20

Just installed the app in my shopify store, i would say the best app so far, no coding required, just add the app and start using it.better than a chatting app ,cheaper plans and great after sell service . thanks Eric for the online suport and testing the call online.⚡⚡ Ankush Nageshwar

May 17, 2020

Thank you so much for giving us a chance, I'm always here to help ;)

UV-Eliminator

These guys are first class, trust me, this ain't a fake review, these guys really care about their customers and they have a 1st class product, real pros

May 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're always here to help :)

verti-58 https://mywishnow.com/

This is a great application, they have very good support, they answered me in a few minutes and solved all my problems

March 30, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! We're always here for you :)

The Facial Room

Great app ! very helpful support, they really fixed any issues i had straight away . Would highly reccomend.

March 24, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're always here to help you :)

englease

Awesome app! The team is super supportive and VERY responsive! The app is SUPER easy to install! and its works! overall great experience so far!

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

Locks Sox

This app is a must get. It's literally a call center for your business. I installed the app and it works great. Great customer service too!

March 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate it :)

BONEFLY

Service was amazing, they installed app and assisted with all my needs. Cant wait for the app to call my phone

January 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! This feature will be available in about 2 weeks! we'll let you know ;)

Qstomize.com

finally we have a solution for our 50-100 phone calls a day!!!

so much better than a toll free number that forwarded to a cell phone.

our customers are really happy also

Gorgias for Phones

January 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏 We are glad that our EasyCall helps you with customer support.

LitShape

I just started using this app and so far it's going very well. Customers are able to call our business effortlessly and the support team is very helpful.

January 26, 2020

Thank you for 5 star review👍 We are very happy that you liked our Call widget. Our support team is always happy to help you.

Kewlioo

We've been using a traditional call center app and ever since we installed Easycall we've been getting AMAZING feedback from customers about their calling experience.

It's intuitive, simple to set up and the customer support from the Easycall team has been incredible.

Highly recommended!

January 26, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. We are always pleased to know that your customers can call you without any problems. Our support team is always happy to help you 😎