EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

Get phone number & phone call + SMS messages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Frenchiefy

Location Slovakia

Perfect and simple app, 24/7 customer support, very quick and clear answers. Recommend! Thank you, guys!

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

loveukitty

Very easy to install and set up EasyCall - it actually IS EASY!! Widget looks great on the site, easy to edit how it looks, and tested phone number/voicemail very successfully. Had a couple of questions during set up that were answered immediately or very quickly to my satifaction. Thanks Vladimir! EasyCall was easy and I think it will be a great app for our business!!

February 22, 2021

Fight For Fitness

Location Israel

This is a really good app. Excellent customer service
Save me the time and money to get abroad number
Excellent!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Loyal Leo Store

This is an interesting app. I like it. They provide excellent customer service, too. There is also this guy, Vladimir, who is very knowledgeable. He can help you setting up the app if in need. Great customer service. Thank you.

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5 stars review. Our team always here to help you.

T's Little Store

I've only started using the app. But still, great support and very quick response. Thank you for your help.

January 17, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 with any questions😎

Wellness 360 Co

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Anton with Support was very helpful and efficient. My questions were answered in a very timely manner.

January 14, 2021

HER BILLIONS

Time spent using app About 2 months

Never even used the app, but was charged two fees. My store was shut down completely as a result, not a great way to build a business relationship.

December 21, 2020

Hi!

Thank you for the review. Our service offers the option to buy a business phone number & build a call center. When you buy a phone number it's stated very clearly that the phone number you purchase costs $2/month to sustain.

We understand there was a misunderstanding regarding pricing, and tried reaching out to you through a few different channels to offer a refund so that you don’t end up paying for something you didn’t use.

Please get back to me so we can solve this for you :)

Eric | The EasyCall Team

Manno Digital Marketing

Great Support team, up bright and early in the morning! All your help is much appreciated. Fairly priced too

December 2, 2020

99Jersey

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is the thing! Improved my customer service team performance dramatically which effected my return customer rate and customer satisfaction. Cant wait for the SMS feature and gorgias intergration to come in this month.

December 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback🙏 We will try to add SMS as soon as possible💐

Warllow

This app has great support team that help you troubleshoot throughout any issue. Their response is quick and efficient, the app itself is easy to use and navigate, definitely recommend using this app! Thank you Konstantin for your great help, truly appreciate it :)

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review !) Our support team is always ready to help :)