EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

by StilyoApps

Get phone number & phone call + Gorgias integration

GALT webáruház

If you are outside of the US, don't even bother. I was looking around to find out in which countries are they able to provide phone numbers, all I found on their webpage is this: "Prices Worldwide Get started with your local number in a few minutes, for the lowest prices in the market: Buy a number from your country of choice" So I took my time and download the app, register, give my bank details (they don't charge you through Shopify, they charge your bank card) and when I got to the phone numbers, I choose my country and I got a message that said "To get a phone number in this country you have to upload Proof of Address" but there is no button to upload it, i took my time and look around on the page to find out there is no option anywhere to upload these documents. So I messaged the customer service, they were really slow answering my questions. And eventually, they just said "we don't provide phone numbers to the countries that require proof of address" . . . Would it be so hard to put a list of available countries somewhere? Or say that "Sorry we don't provide a phone number to this country" instead of asking for proof of address and there is no way to upload it. And the only reason I write a review about my bad experience is because of the bad customer service. If they would have replied in a nice manner and not 10 minutes apart answers, I would not bother to write this review. ***UPDATE: They contacted me, said sorry, and offered a discount if I remove this review.

HER BILLIONS

Never even used the app, but was charged two fees. My store was shut down completely as a result, not a great way to build a business relationship.

December 21, 2020

Hi!

Thank you for the review. Our service offers the option to buy a business phone number & build a call center. When you buy a phone number it's stated very clearly that the phone number you purchase costs $2/month to sustain.

We understand there was a misunderstanding regarding pricing, and tried reaching out to you through a few different channels to offer a refund so that you don’t end up paying for something you didn’t use.

Please get back to me so we can solve this for you :)

Eric | The EasyCall Team