EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

by StilyoApps

Get phone number & phone call + Gorgias integration

Symplicity by Helena

They helped me and were awesome! He was so helpful and fixed my issue. He helped me figure out why my voicemail was not showing up at first. Great service and excited to use this app for my business. Thank you so much for all your help and patience. highly recommend

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review. Our team always here to help you with any setting or question :)

My Dog Presents

I am new to the app so had loads of questions on what to do. Alex was able to easily guide me through the app to answer my many questions. Thank you Alex.

June 20, 2021

Liberty Gun Lubricants

Just installed the app on our store website. Set up was fairly straight forward. Being a dinosaur, I ran into a few minor issues making the widget work, but customer service was fantastic and helped get me up and running. I look forward to having the ability to connect directly with our customers in an easy to use and reasonably priced app.

June 18, 2021

Butterfly EFX Beauty

This app was easy to install and is easy to navigate. We ran into some issues with our Widget displaying, but as soon as we reached out for support, they looked into it and fixed the problem. Very helpful and nice people on the customer service end.

June 9, 2021

TENDIZE.

Very supportive customer care team. Recommended for everyone. Best app for call service. setup is really easy & smooth.

June 7, 2021

Braszilla

This is my first time using this app and Vladimir was very helpful! Thank you very much for your help

June 7, 2021

ClassicSelectWorld

This app really helped solve a problem. An efficient, professional and cost effective solution. I don't get that many calls but I need a number for customers to contact me. This worked perfectly! I may add a widget to the site later but that might just encourage customers to call...which is nice but it's usually older folks who just want to talk about music endlessly. Nice but not time-efficient.

April 24, 2021

FwM365

I uses the app and it is nice! I would like to have a better voice for automated messages. Customer service was great!

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Frenchiefy

Perfect and simple app, 24/7 customer support, very quick and clear answers. Recommend! Thank you, guys!

April 1, 2021

loveukitty

Very easy to install and set up EasyCall - it actually IS EASY!! Widget looks great on the site, easy to edit how it looks, and tested phone number/voicemail very successfully. Had a couple of questions during set up that were answered immediately or very quickly to my satifaction. Thanks Vladimir! EasyCall was easy and I think it will be a great app for our business!!

February 22, 2021