EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

by StilyoApps

Get phone number & provide customer support over phone calls

Peggy

This app is fantastic. It allows me to keep my information private and lets me keep in contact with my customers all at the same time.
Thanks alot!

September 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! we're doing our best to make it easy for you to communicate with your customers :)

Ben & Kes Market

I love using this app and I have had it in my store for a few months now. I recently had a situation where the app crashed because of an issue on their end and the widget was no longer showing on my website. I tried multiple times to get it up and running again but to no avail. I reached out to support and they were helpful. Although the issue took a few days to resolve it was. I was a bit frustrated because I had to keep emailing.

I am glad that the development team assisted me. I will say this though. I called 3 times but no one picked up so maybe this is something to look into. But all in all, I am glad that the issue has finally been resolved. Oh, and they gave me a 7 day free trial for the inconvenience which was superb! Thanks again for the help although I may have been a bit frustrating haha

September 11, 2020

Thank you so much for this review! we're doing our best to improve over time :)

I think our phone support is located in a different time zone than yours, that might be the reason we didn't answer haha

Funk's Wooden Wonders

I wrote this app a negative review at first because I called them several times and they didn't pick up. After Writing the review I received a very kind email from the CEO with full explanation why they could not pick up (it was the time zone difference). He also answered all of my questions very kindly and it made me feel indebted to fix my review. Thanks for your kindness and the service you provide for everyone.

August 8, 2020

Thank you for your honest review!

First of all, I apologize for the experience you've had with our app so far. Our company is based in Israel, when you called it was the middle of the night here, and we only provide chat support during that time.

We're always here to answer all of your questions, just not always over the phone ;)

As for the additional charges, charges are based on usage (call minutes), and since charges change each month, Shopify require us to list the highest charge we may charge each month. Of course, we WILL NOT charge this amount every month, we'll just charge based on the calls you've had.

About the emails you say you sent, can you please let me know what address you used? I can't find you in our system. I also tried calling you and reaching out via email and phone but didn't get any response, would you please get back to me so we can resolve whatever issue you have?

Thank you for your time and for giving us a chance,

Eric | EasyCall CEO

joshtheman

really good app for my shopify store becuse if someone is on your store and need help they can hit the call us button and chat with your support team

July 30, 2020

AN-Ventures

I had such a silly question - and they took the time to respond quickly and patiently and help me understand how to use this app. Easiest user interface and the most amazing customer service = perfect for any business owner. Thank you so much :)

July 23, 2020

The Stay At Home Barista

Easy to use, looks great, and the customer service is outstanding. I missed a small detail (hey, it was getting late) and support was very quick and helpful.

July 9, 2020

Haha thank you so much for the feedback! We're always here to help if you need any help!

COCISHARP

Awesome Customer Service!
The reply in the chat was immediately and super helpful.
I had my app working in no time.

July 8, 2020

Twixfit

Very fast response from help service and they find solution fast, I recommend this application if you want to have a store that is more trustable by showing a phone number that customers can call. this is very useful

June 24, 2020

Buynaph

Awsome APP!! I LOVE IT FIRST TIME TO SEE THIS KIND OF APP IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND FOR ME I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE IT

June 17, 2020

HomeEngraved

Good app. Allows to have phone customer support without all the hasstle. easy set up and good help from customer service.

June 5, 2020