EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

by StilyoApps

Get phone number & provide customer support over phone call

loveukitty

Very easy to install and set up EasyCall - it actually IS EASY!! Widget looks great on the site, easy to edit how it looks, and tested phone number/voicemail very successfully. Had a couple of questions during set up that were answered immediately or very quickly to my satifaction. Thanks Vladimir! EasyCall was easy and I think it will be a great app for our business!!

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Fight For Fitness

This is a really good app. Excellent customer service
Save me the time and money to get abroad number
Excellent!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Loyal Leo Store

This is an interesting app. I like it. They provide excellent customer service, too. There is also this guy, Vladimir, who is very knowledgeable. He can help you setting up the app if in need. Great customer service. Thank you.

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5 stars review. Our team always here to help you.

T's Little Store

I've only started using the app. But still, great support and very quick response. Thank you for your help.

January 17, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 with any questions😎

Wellness 360 Co

Anton with Support was very helpful and efficient. My questions were answered in a very timely manner.

January 14, 2021

Manno Digital Marketing

Great Support team, up bright and early in the morning! All your help is much appreciated. Fairly priced too

December 2, 2020

99Jersey

This app is the thing! Improved my customer service team performance dramatically which effected my return customer rate and customer satisfaction. Cant wait for the SMS feature and gorgias intergration to come in this month.

December 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback🙏 We will try to add SMS as soon as possible💐

Warllow

This app has great support team that help you troubleshoot throughout any issue. Their response is quick and efficient, the app itself is easy to use and navigate, definitely recommend using this app! Thank you Konstantin for your great help, truly appreciate it :)

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review !) Our support team is always ready to help :)

WiredLake

Very easy to set the number without any hassle, cheap and easy plans for those who are just starting out their venture. And an amazing support team!
After doing my thorough research I opted for EasyCall because its the best calling app out there!

November 29, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We're trying to make this app as affordable as possible :)

ZooSurf

Simple and quick way to buy a business phone number to your business with voicemail, call recordings, availability hours etc... Very easy to use.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your 5 stars review!)

Previous 1 3 4