EasyCall ‑ Phone Number & Call

Get phone number & phone call + Gorgias integration

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Michael Alan LLC

Alex was very helpful and answered all of my questions very quickly. Very easy to deal with. Even included screen shot pictures for directions

January 10, 2022

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

RaulENewYork

I used the app today for the first time. Nicely done, really great support team. Hoping to give my customers a way to contact us without any issues using this app.

December 22, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review 🙏 Our team is always ready to help, day or night😎

Sharing My Love

This app is a great solution for a quick, low-cost way of adding phone support to our business. We recommend this app for any small business looking to save on customer service costs by using a pay-per-use app such as this one! Thanks EasyCall!

December 21, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 We made this app. specifically for your convenience😎

CULTURE107

Customer service was immediately available and extremely helpful with setting up my account and linking it to my Shopify store. We are a new e-commerce business and their customer service saved a lot of time. Definitely recommended.

November 26, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback 🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Ultra Luminate

Just getting started with a new store and I found the EasyCall integration and set up to be seamless, had to check a few things with customer support and Anton was very knowledgable and responsive to my questions, very impressed

November 9, 2021

Thank you for your great review and feedback 🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

GT collection

This is a must have app for your store. It's easy to use and they have great support, always happy to help

October 22, 2021

GT collection

This is a MUST HAVE app for your Shopify store! It's very easy to use and they have awesome support!

October 21, 2021

Thank you for your review 🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Artes Designs

I needed an app that will give me the full solution of reaching out customers who abandoned their checkouts from all countries, EasyCall is exactly what I was looking for. I was surprised by the customer support!
Thank you!

October 18, 2021

Thank you for your review 🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

HerbaStoreItalia.it

Installata su 3 store in modo super veloce e con un assistenza via chat in tempo reale super. La consiglio a tutti coloro che necessitano di semplificare il rapporto con i clienti facendoti chiamare direttamente da sito web con un solo click. Bravi

September 17, 2021

Grazie per la tua fantastica recensione 🙏 Il nostro team di supporto è sempre pronto ad aiutarti 24/7😎

Viral Media Boost

this app is amazing! also soon as i downloaded it i was able to contact support immediately for help

September 16, 2021