Reviews (15)

4.8
July 25, 2023

Fantastic app and wonderful support. EasyCSV does exactly what it promises and saved our client tons of time and money. Max has been a breeze to work with, providing support and help along the way, and even adding some features that we needed. 100% recommend.

brooksljung
4 months using the app
July 25, 2023

EasyCSV is undoubtedly one of the best tools I've had the chance to use on the Shopify App Store. It unquestionably deserves a solid 5 stars!

From the very beginning, I was impressed with the efficiency of the support team. They were extremely responsive and attentive to my needs, assisting me in setting up the app optimally. Their availability and professionalism saved me precious time and helped me overcome any potential technical difficulties effortlessly.

As for the tool itself, it works wonderfully. It has greatly simplified the management of my CSV files and made the data import process that I need far more intuitive and quick than other apps I have tried before. The features are powerful and the interface is user-friendly, making the task significantly easier.

In short, EasyCSV is a highly recommendable app for all Shopify users looking to manage their CSV files with efficiency and simplicity. A big thank you to the team for their exceptional support!

Concept Gay
France
About 2 months using the app
April 3, 2023

The support from EasyCSV is great. We had several requirements, all of which were solved very quickly and functionally. An excellent tool for many purposes.

Alpaka Store Deutschland
Germany
About 1 month using the app
July 17, 2023

Max has gone above and beyond to help me with my issue. I had a pretty particular need and he's helped me with everything. Cannot recommend EasyCSV enough!

WallPanels.com.au