Advance Inventory Management
Automatic purchase & transfer orders. Manage stock across multiple locations. Track expiry dates, serial numbers, lot numbers.
EasyEcom is integrated with over 50 sales channels and you can synchronize your inventory across all of these channels.
Powerful Operations & Analytic
Built-in reporting, accounting, shipping, profitability tracking, manufacturing & kitting, and API access.
有關 EasyEcom Inventory Management
Sell, Reconcile, and grow
Your time is better spent in serving your customers rather than updating accounting, managing orders, updating stock levels. EasyEcom allows you to focus on your business growth.
Multi-Channel Inventory management
- End to end visibility and control over your inventory, regardless of where it's stocked and sold
- Automatically generate purchase orders before stock runs low
- Create and send invoices, credit notes, and shipping documents for both B2C and wholesale.
Multi Channel Sales
- Manage all your retail and wholesale customers; suppliers and warehouses in one place
- Sell across platforms
- Manage multiple Shopify stores from a single platform
- Integrate with eCommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Magento, Etsy, Wish, Flipkart, Myntra, Snapdeal
- Manage Amazon and eBay accounts across geographies
Wholesale eCommerce platform
- Invite your wholesale customers to view your catalog and inventory along with tiered pricing.
- Centralized inventory across B2C and wholesale business verticals
- Buyers have a unique login which means you can show them a personalized catalog and price-lists
- Enterprise level warehouse management capabilities
- Sync all revenue and costs with accounting apps like QuickBooks Online, SAP, Microsoft Navision, and Oracle ERP
- Advance order routing across regional warehouses
- Detailed sales, profit and cost reporting along with demand forecasting
- Analyze the performance of all sales channels for products and buyers
- Make fulfilment more efficient using stock takes, pick pack
- Ship with a barcode scanner and print barcode labels
- Integrate with leading 3PLs and Fulfillment by Amazon
Wholesale Salesman App
- Use salesman app to punch orders from customer's location
- Stay connected to stock levels on the go
Manufacturing & Kitting Process
- Manage the assembly and sale of your products
- Create bills of materials, component parts, and production orders
- Stock control and stock sync
- Batch tracking
- Advance Warehouse management
- Inventory automation
- Supply chain
- Multichannel eCommerce
- Wholesale management
- Low stock alerts
- Stock forecasting
Integrations with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Myntra, QuickBooks Online, ShipStation, FedEx, UPS, and more!
可能需支付 外部收費。這些費用由外部供應商收取，且不會顯示在您的 Shopify 發票上。
No monthly fees. $0.49 (USD) per order. Bulk discounted pricing available on request.
Easyecom is the best operating software for d2c brands, the product is stable and works as promised. The support team is fab and flexible to work together on any new developments req. It's much more economical too compared to unicommmerce. Would highly recommend to all d2c brands out there to switch!
EasyEcom has made our life very Simple and easy. It gave our business a next step towards Success. The team was were very supportive and always guided us in giving us the insight of the system. I am very happy with the service provided to us by EasyEcom team.
Perfect Ponds & Coldwater Aquatics
After watching the video for EasyEcom it looked like the solution we had been searching high and low for some time. The video paints a picture of an easy to use cross-platform solution for inventory management. We signed up for this to link Shopify, Amazon & Ebay together, the trial period didn't give us enough time to get a thorough understanding of the platform so we decided to go for it by signing up. The initial support we received was ok and we were told that once we had got to a certain stage we would be taken to an onboarding session, where we would then be guided through how to get EasyEcom fully operational. 6 weeks later we were still no where near to having our inventory management system up and running, after explaining we needed to use Shopify as our master list we were sent csv sheet after sheet to fill out with data entry, most of which had already been entered to our till system within Shopify, leaving us questioning the purpose of this. I'm still to this day convinced that Easyecom only works with the master list being Amazon (despite Easyecom telling us otherwise). When asking - we were constantly being told the software was almost ready to be fully operational but it became apparent for us that actually it wasn't anywhere near this point. We had inventory discrepancies amongst syncing issues. The support was helpful at the start but after a while we were waiting sometimes days for a response to our questions. This was frustrating for us as so many of our questions were not covered in the knowledge base. Don't be fooled by this app being available in the Shopify app store it will work seamlessly with Shopify as unfortunately for us this wasn't the case.
An extra star given as issued a full refund and have been told hey are updating the software to be able to pull the data information from shopify.