Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product importer. Migration from Etsy made easy. Import f/Etsy

Revetoujours

Worked really well once I understood what to do, excellent support from the nexus team.

Chillatto

Consistent explanation to the subject so it was easily understood with different options to solve issues.

Totally Innocent

So easy……I have no idea what Im doing but this app imported ALL my etsy listings and literally saved me hours and hours of time setting up my new shopify shop! Awesome!

Purple Daisy Jewelry

Responsive support, great communication . . and the app was awesome. I imported 211 items in less than 5 minutes I think. Just had to go in and tweak them a bit and can do that as time permits. Loved it!

Delicate Industry

This app worked great for my large inventory that I needed to import from my Etsy shop. It would have been a nightmare to have to individually construct all of those items but this app cut out hours and hours of work. Fast and straight forward to use.

Brian 8102

Completed the task and saved me time.

Radosgriffincollection

Great app, allowed me to easily import my Etsy store in a matter of minutes. The formatting was perfect for each listing, saved me so much time. Very pleased with this.

Cat And Bear

It saved me about a week of work , the app moved in minutes my 123 listings from Etsy to Shopify including images. All the listings 100% accurate.

Bazaarmpls

This app helped us offer more local products to https://BazaarMPLS.com, which allowed us to bypass logistical challenges some vendors faced to working with us. EasyImport helped us to get closer to our mission of helping local consumers Shop Minnesota Online!

Gameoverbaby

I really loved how all of my Etsy listings were imported tags, titles, descriptions it made my life so my easier and save me SO MUCH time!! Thanks.