Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Products import. Migration from Etsy made easy. Bulk import.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Focused Fire Design

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app worked flawlessly right out of the box. No learning curve. And it's a great deal, too. I was able to import 102 listings from Etsy into Shopify for $9.20. Given that it would have taken a couple of days to manually recreate the listings in Shopify, this is the deal of the decade.

M O D N O R T H C O

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is a life saver! So so glad I found it!! I needed to import 230+ items from my Etsy shop to my new Shopify shop and tried doing it on my own which did not work and had many errors. After giving up trouble shooting, I looked through the app store and came across EasyImport. Took only minutes to upload and everything came through. There was a minor issue due to a mistake in my .cvs file, but upon contacting support, their team fixed it and I was up and running immediately. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to import your Etsy listings into Shopify!! So worth it!!

The Digital Download Shop

Time spent using app 1 day

Awesome app! It imported my 200+ Etsy products in around 5 minutes with no issues. It's saved me so much time!

Pepperfrost

exactly what i was looking for. Helped move all of my listings, variants filled out nicely. Super easy. Great app that has saved me loads of time.

Revetoujours

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Worked really well once I understood what to do, excellent support from the nexus team.

Chillatto

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Consistent explanation to the subject so it was easily understood with different options to solve issues.

Totally Innocent

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 7 hours

So easy……I have no idea what Im doing but this app imported ALL my etsy listings and literally saved me hours and hours of time setting up my new shopify shop! Awesome!

Purple Daisy Jewelry

Responsive support, great communication . . and the app was awesome. I imported 211 items in less than 5 minutes I think. Just had to go in and tweak them a bit and can do that as time permits. Loved it!

Delicate Industry

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This app worked great for my large inventory that I needed to import from my Etsy shop. It would have been a nightmare to have to individually construct all of those items but this app cut out hours and hours of work. Fast and straight forward to use.

Brian 8102

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Completed the task and saved me time.