Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Products import. Migration from Etsy made easy. Bulk import.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Eclectic Home Living

Great app - huge time saver. Get your csv from Etsy and import all your listing by literally clicking a few buttons. Amazing! it actually works.

Karaoshop

Nice app, I was able to import all of my items. Thanks!

Camille Conceals

Excellent!
Imported all my Etsy listings saving me hours of work
for less than $3
This is first Shopify App experience.
May all that follow be as good :-)

Top To Bottom Apparel

Worked great. I was able to import all of my Etsy listings right to Shopify easily.

Bloombeesshop

Very nice app to quickly populate your Shopify Store! The experience was easy, straightforward and really fast.

Airkitty

Excellent app. The import worked just great. Everything migrated across smoothly with no issues.

Mamabearbabywear

Incredibly responsive and helpful customer service. Open to suggestions and helpful in explaining limitations. Totally worth 10¢ a listing to transfer hundreds of listings in minutes instead of days!!

John Michaels Rosaries And Gifts

Installing and using the app was the easiest thing I have ever done on a computer. I was never confused or just pushing buttons without knowing what I was doing which is normal for me. These guys rock!

Filthy Dripped

Worked perfectly - these guys are great

Ellebellebliss

Absolutely fantastic app. Transition was incredibly fast and smooth. Customer support response cannot be beaten. This app does all the main work for you in importing photos and product descriptions. There is still manual work to be done in removing etsy titles and tags used for search and general clean up and setting up your own preferences for your Shopify site.. but for an easy and quick start in getting your products transitioned over and formatted well - this app did the job superbly!