EasyImport ‑ Etsy Importer

EasyImport ‑ Etsy Importer

by NexusMedia

Save your time moving products from Etsy to Shopify

The Prim Rose

This app made importing my Etsy listings ridiculously fast & easy. Importing 126 listings, from start to finish, only took a few minutes and all info/photos/variants imported perfectly. Will definitely check out more apps from this developer.

The Bohipstian

Beyond impressed with this app. Paid $15 bucks to import 150 Etsy listings of mine and only minor tweaks needed to be made -- just about everything, included images, prices, titles and descriptions synced up effortlessly in just a few minutes. Saved me hours, maybe days, of work. THANK YOU!

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Easy to use and saved a ton of time. I highly recommend this app for anyone migrating to shopify from Etsy.

Prairie Cloth Company

This app made setting up my shop so easy. Saved me HOURS of time! So glad I found this app--cant say enough good things.

We Peddle Metal

Easy to use. I wish that pricing variants would carry over also.

Metal Art By The Bearded Welder

Worked perfect!!! Exactly what I needed...
Thank you!!

Angelsandurns

This app was exactly what I was looking for and worked perfectly. I would also like an app where you can import items INTO Etsy and INTO Ebay.
Thank you.

Liptales

Perfect app, couldn't make importing easier!

Gft Woodcraft

Super easy.
I already have some of my Etsy products in my store, but I used this to import 80 listings. took a few minutes. I did have to go and edit a few things but the time it saved was well worth the $7. I would use this again for sure.

Focused Fire Design

This app worked flawlessly right out of the box. No learning curve. And it's a great deal, too. I was able to import 102 listings from Etsy into Shopify for $9.20. Given that it would have taken a couple of days to manually recreate the listings in Shopify, this is the deal of the decade.

Previous 1 3 4