Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Products import. Migration from Etsy made easy. Bulk import.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Recovery Bling

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just OMG! I have been looking for a decent, easy to use Migration App. I needed to migrate about 50 (select) items from my Etsy to my Shopify. It was so easy and so inexpensive. Charged by migration item, not a monthly fee. I had questions at first and Customer Support was quick to respond. What would have taken me several days to accomplish, only took me a few hours. Thank you guys!!!

Moonchaserhome

Location Hungary
Time spent using app 11 minutes

totally perfect app, thank you :) easy, cheap and quick. totally perfect app, thank you :) easy, cheap and quick.

revivalomaha

This app saved me countless hours copying my listings from my Etsy shop. It gives you a chance to weed through anything you may have selected on accident before import. It's an app I've used on an on-going basis, beyond my initial import. When I make new products, I list on Etsy first and then import only those new listings to Shopify. Very easy to use!

Siempre

Time spent using app 33 minutes

I used this app to migrate my Shopify into Etsy and while my import has not completed yet, it has been pretty smooth thus far and i appreciate that these apps can work together for the greater good.

Constant Baubling

I really loved this app. It saved me SOOOO much time and grief exporting about 300 products from Etsy to my Shopify shop! I didn't have to deal with the CSVs or anything!!! (Plus I believe when you use the Etsy CSV, NONE of your photos transfer!!! With this app they DO!) I spent a lot of time, prior to finding this app, pulling my hair out trying to use a CSV to get products here from Etsy. Though I do have some variations on some products in my Etsy shop, I read from this developer that if you choose to transfer the variations, the prices will all be the same even if you have differently priced variations (this is a fault of Etsy- I'm sure it's because Etsy wants to make transferring your items elsewhere as difficult as possible so you stay only on their platform). So I skipped variations because I wanted my products available for purchase immediately and didn't want them offered at the wrong prices. I have been adding them in manually and am about done. I highly recommend this app. I have no complaints whatsoever! THANK YOU!!!!

Tarot Scents

Time spent using app About 1 year

This APP was quick and easy to use! Love it. Just sync with Etsy store and all products linked. A must have!

Coastal Crafts NJ

I used this app to import my Etsy products. I had some issues importing but the team was able to help me right away and resolve my problem. Everything was imported successfully and I agree the price is right!

OffLineLeather

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is a great app! It lets you import in 2 easy steps all your Etsy listings with pictures and variants. It works GREAT!

Beneva Designs

Time spent using app About 2 months

Did exactly what I needed it to do, the import was very fast and the price cannot be beat! Very happy with the migration and ease of use. Thank you!

Bay Leaf Door

Time spent using app 32 minutes

So fast & easy to use. I had a 1 time fee of less than $5 to move almost 50 items in 2 clicks. I highly recommend, saved me a ton of time. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5