Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product importer. Migration from Etsy made easy. Import f/Etsy

Constant Baubling

I really loved this app. It saved me SOOOO much time and grief exporting about 300 products from Etsy to my Shopify shop! I didn't have to deal with the CSVs or anything!!! (Plus I believe when you use the Etsy CSV, NONE of your photos transfer!!! With this app they DO!) I spent a lot of time, prior to finding this app, pulling my hair out trying to use a CSV to get products here from Etsy. Though I do have some variations on some products in my Etsy shop, I read from this developer that if you choose to transfer the variations, the prices will all be the same even if you have differently priced variations (this is a fault of Etsy- I'm sure it's because Etsy wants to make transferring your items elsewhere as difficult as possible so you stay only on their platform). So I skipped variations because I wanted my products available for purchase immediately and didn't want them offered at the wrong prices. I have been adding them in manually and am about done. I highly recommend this app. I have no complaints whatsoever! THANK YOU!!!!

Tarot Scents

This APP was quick and easy to use! Love it. Just sync with Etsy store and all products linked. A must have!

Coastal Crafts NJ

I used this app to import my Etsy products. I had some issues importing but the team was able to help me right away and resolve my problem. Everything was imported successfully and I agree the price is right!

OffLineLeather

It is a great app! It lets you import in 2 easy steps all your Etsy listings with pictures and variants. It works GREAT!

Beneva Designs

Did exactly what I needed it to do, the import was very fast and the price cannot be beat! Very happy with the migration and ease of use. Thank you!

Bay Leaf Door

So fast & easy to use. I had a 1 time fee of less than $5 to move almost 50 items in 2 clicks. I highly recommend, saved me a ton of time. Thanks!

YupCollars

Great App! It let me add all my products from Etsy with just a couple of clicks.
The fact that variant prices cannot be added it's not a problem at all, I think it's always better to double check your listings variants and prices when you switch from a platform to another.

The Prim Rose

This app made importing my Etsy listings ridiculously fast & easy. Importing 126 listings, from start to finish, only took a few minutes and all info/photos/variants imported perfectly. Will definitely check out more apps from this developer.

The Bohipstian

Beyond impressed with this app. Paid $15 bucks to import 150 Etsy listings of mine and only minor tweaks needed to be made -- just about everything, included images, prices, titles and descriptions synced up effortlessly in just a few minutes. Saved me hours, maybe days, of work. THANK YOU!

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Easy to use and saved a ton of time. I highly recommend this app for anyone migrating to shopify from Etsy.

Previous 1 3 4 5