Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

by NexusMedia

Product importer. Etsy to Shopify migration made easy.

Beneva Designs

Did exactly what I needed it to do, the import was very fast and the price cannot be beat! Very happy with the migration and ease of use. Thank you!

Bay Leaf Door

So fast & easy to use. I had a 1 time fee of less than $5 to move almost 50 items in 2 clicks. I highly recommend, saved me a ton of time. Thanks!

YupCollars

Great App! It let me add all my products from Etsy with just a couple of clicks.
The fact that variant prices cannot be added it's not a problem at all, I think it's always better to double check your listings variants and prices when you switch from a platform to another.

The Prim Rose

This app made importing my Etsy listings ridiculously fast & easy. Importing 126 listings, from start to finish, only took a few minutes and all info/photos/variants imported perfectly. Will definitely check out more apps from this developer.

The Bohipstian

Beyond impressed with this app. Paid $15 bucks to import 150 Etsy listings of mine and only minor tweaks needed to be made -- just about everything, included images, prices, titles and descriptions synced up effortlessly in just a few minutes. Saved me hours, maybe days, of work. THANK YOU!

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Easy to use and saved a ton of time. I highly recommend this app for anyone migrating to shopify from Etsy.

Prairie Cloth Company

This app made setting up my shop so easy. Saved me HOURS of time! So glad I found this app--cant say enough good things.

We Peddle Metal

Easy to use. I wish that pricing variants would carry over also.

Metal Art By The Bearded Welder

Worked perfect!!! Exactly what I needed...
Thank you!!

Angelsandurns

This app was exactly what I was looking for and worked perfectly. I would also like an app where you can import items INTO Etsy and INTO Ebay.
Thank you.