Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 25, 2023

This app was everything I wanted. It allows you to import your etsy listings for a flat rate and no subscription. Most apps want a monthly fee. Also for anyone wondering, because I didn''t know how it would work, the payments on the items on shopify do go through your shopify account as opposed to your etsy account. I downloaded it either way but am glad it works this way. You will have to change the prices for variations because they do no transfer. Also a plus is that you get to put an item on shopify into more that one collection. This always bothered me about etsy. I would recommend this app to fellow etsy shop owners who are looking to move to shopify or keep both platforms.

Pearl Party Island
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
December 22, 2022

At first I couldn't get the variants of my products, but the customer service helped me a lot and I was able to import everything thank you very much

OURSSIA
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 26, 2022

Thanks so much! Easy peasy- transferred 200+ items in minutes. Was easy to edit after transfer with filtering.

TORTURE COUTURE
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 4, 2022

I am so grateful for this app. I started my shop last month and was looking for an app to migrate my Etsy items over to Shopify. This app was it. Did everything I needed it to do and I am very happy with how the process went. Had a question and contacted customer support and they answered quickly with a solution. Thank you so much!

Pasefika Sunrise
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited July 11, 2022

Just OMG! I have been looking for a decent, easy to use Migration App. I needed to migrate about 50 (select) items from my Etsy to my Shopify. It was so easy and so inexpensive. Charged by migration item, not a monthly fee. I had questions at first and Customer Support was quick to respond. What would have taken me several days to accomplish, only took me a few hours. Thank you guys!!!

Recovery Bling
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 10, 2022

totally perfect app, thank you :) easy, cheap and quick. totally perfect app, thank you :) easy, cheap and quick.

Moonchaserhome
Hungary
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
June 10, 2022

This app saved me countless hours copying my listings from my Etsy shop. It gives you a chance to weed through anything you may have selected on accident before import. It's an app I've used on an on-going basis, beyond my initial import. When I make new products, I list on Etsy first and then import only those new listings to Shopify. Very easy to use!

revivalomaha
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 24, 2022

I used this app to migrate my Shopify into Etsy and while my import has not completed yet, it has been pretty smooth thus far and i appreciate that these apps can work together for the greater good.

Siempre
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 10, 2020

I really loved this app. It saved me SOOOO much time and grief exporting about 300 products from Etsy to my Shopify shop! I didn't have to deal with the CSVs or anything!!! (Plus I believe when you use the Etsy CSV, NONE of your photos transfer!!! With this app they DO!) I spent a lot of time, prior to finding this app, pulling my hair out trying to use a CSV to get products here from Etsy. Though I do have some variations on some products in my Etsy shop, I read from this developer that if you choose to transfer the variations, the prices will all be the same even if you have differently priced variations (this is a fault of Etsy- I'm sure it's because Etsy wants to make transferring your items elsewhere as difficult as possible so you stay only on their platform). So I skipped variations because I wanted my products available for purchase immediately and didn't want them offered at the wrong prices. I have been adding them in manually and am about done. I highly recommend this app. I have no complaints whatsoever! THANK YOU!!!!

Constant Baubling
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 29, 2020

This APP was quick and easy to use! Love it. Just sync with Etsy store and all products linked. A must have!

Tarot Scents