EasyImport ‑ Etsy Importer

EasyImport ‑ Etsy Importer

by NexusMedia

Save your time moving products from Etsy to Shopify

Bay Leaf Door

So fast & easy to use. I had a 1 time fee of less than $5 to move almost 50 items in 2 clicks. I highly recommend, saved me a ton of time. Thanks!

YupCollars

Great App! It let me add all my products from Etsy with just a couple of clicks.
The fact that variant prices cannot be added it's not a problem at all, I think it's always better to double check your listings variants and prices when you switch from a platform to another.

The Prim Rose

This app made importing my Etsy listings ridiculously fast & easy. Importing 126 listings, from start to finish, only took a few minutes and all info/photos/variants imported perfectly. Will definitely check out more apps from this developer.

The Bohipstian

Beyond impressed with this app. Paid $15 bucks to import 150 Etsy listings of mine and only minor tweaks needed to be made -- just about everything, included images, prices, titles and descriptions synced up effortlessly in just a few minutes. Saved me hours, maybe days, of work. THANK YOU!

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Easy to use and saved a ton of time. I highly recommend this app for anyone migrating to shopify from Etsy.

Prairie Cloth Company

This app made setting up my shop so easy. Saved me HOURS of time! So glad I found this app--cant say enough good things.

We Peddle Metal

Easy to use. I wish that pricing variants would carry over also.

Metal Art By The Bearded Welder

Worked perfect!!! Exactly what I needed...
Thank you!!

Angelsandurns

This app was exactly what I was looking for and worked perfectly. I would also like an app where you can import items INTO Etsy and INTO Ebay.
Thank you.

Liptales

Perfect app, couldn't make importing easier!

Previous 1 3 4