EasyLocation ‑ GeoIP redirects

EasyLocation ‑ GeoIP redirects

by NexusMedia OÜ

Geolocation redirects and blocks. Geo location API.

NAFSI

They were super helpful with the set up! Their developers even made it match my theme and font. Speedy response too. Super happy with the outcome.

Made by Figg

Works great. Simple and intuitive to use. Pro tip: to further customize the layout, you can simple insert CSS / HTML in the message box, and it will be sent as is to the page.

Micro Blog

Hit a hiccup when we realised there were some area's we needed geo-redirects. We required some code changes for the app to work how we wanted it to. Contacted the support and they were great!!! problem solved very quickly and professionally. Thanks Guys.

loopdesignstudio

Amazing service - they helped me set everything up, including modifications to work with the graphics on my site. All answers were prompt and super helpful.

Marie-Hélène de Taillac

Easy to use and work perfectly. We have 3 locations and the app redirects to our 3 Eshop: Europ, Asia, USA.

VAIN

Easy to use interface but didn't work for me.
Wanted to use it for a bilangual page redirect.
Ended up going in a reload loop forever together with my translation app.

April 30, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for trying our app, and for your review. Initially, our app was designed to block and perform redirects between different stores, so it really doesn't work properly with different domains of the same store.

We're working on that functionality right now, and we'll release the ability to perform such redirects shortly.

EasyLocation team

Luli Fama AU

Excellent app, Ilia responded and helped me with all my concerns. It is just what we needed for our two stores.

A&T Dogs

After deleting APP, code in theme remained, please help me delete it!
I turned off the app before deleting app

September 2, 2019

Hello,

If you've disabled redirects before removing the app, app code should be completely removed from your theme. Our support team tried to reach you by email immediately after receiving this review, but no luck. If you'll need any help please feel free to contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com and we'll do our best to help.

Den,
NexusMedia Team

Pachulah USA

This is exactly what you need if you have two websites in two different currencies. They were extremely fast to respond to my questions on how to correctly set it up, and they went as far as to request admin access to the app to set it up for me. Thanks EasyLocation!

Danny
Pachulah.com
Pachulah.ca

SCANDINORDIC.com

We are very happy with it, has reduced visits from well
known nuisance locations. It's great security and peace of mind for a small fee each month. Add an IP visitor log and we'd pay more! Great app!

Previous 1