Rezensionen (60)

• 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. März 2024

An important aspect of multi-country stores; done properly. Worth the money as it stops customers being directed to the wrong sites and supported by a team who are quick, professional and know their stuff!

StreamZ (UK)
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
7. März 2024

The GEOLOCATION redirect app surpassed my expectations, offering seamless functionality and impressive features for location-based redirection. However, what truly elevates this app is its exceptional customer support, led by the outstanding Filip. In a tech landscape where support can be elusive, Filip and the team stand out with their responsiveness and deep knowledge. Filip went above and beyond by personally reaching out on WhatsApp to address my concerns. This out-of-the-box support approach demonstrates their commitment to user satisfaction. The GEOLOCATION redirect app, coupled with Filip's extraordinary customer service, is a must-have for anyone seeking top-tier geolocation-based redirection and unparalleled support.

Sowears
Vereinigte Staaten
8 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 28. Februar 2024

While Shopify already has this feature. We asked the developer to adjust the app to work as a second layer of redirection. This way we are not having any visitors landing on the wrong markets.
Highly recommended.

Fueler store
Deutschland
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
GeoPro Labs Inc hat geantwortet 24. Februar 2024

Hi, I'm terribly sorry about this, we'll definitely get this fixed up asap! We've received your video of the problem, and our team is looking at it and will get this solved shortly for you, thanks for your patience, and for reporting this issue.

Alex and the Geo:Pro team

Bearbeitet am 20. März 2024

Not a pretty bad app, but a ridiculous service!
"It seems you're in the United States. Redirect to US Store?" - the words "US Store" have a hyperlink (href link), but it redirects to the wrong website home link.
What's worse, my coworker and i have contacted their team several times in the last few months, but the problem still exists. and every time we contact online chat, it shows "Typically reply within 2 hours", then the message status shows “read” but no reply to u.

Update:
Finally, the problem was solved. but why technicians need so many permissions and authorizations is far beyond understanding, such as order, customer... almost all permissions of the store. Soooo weired!

EUNORAU E-BIKE US
Vereinigte Staaten
3 monate mit der App
GeoPro Labs Inc hat geantwortet 15. März 2024

Hi, I'm terribly sorry about this, we definitely respond to all support requests, I'll double check and see what happened here!

We'll also look into the problem you're experiencing and get to you shortly, thanks for your patience

Alex & the Geo:Pro team

15. Januar 2024

Easy to use app. I had something not working on my site but the team were really responsive and got it fixed for me.

EasiYo Global
Neuseeland
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
29. September 2023

I recommend this app if you have multiple stores. It is easy to implement and it reduces calls/emails from customers who are not in the correct store for their country.

Super-Dry (01)
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 25. Juni 2024

The program works great. Thank you very much for your kind return. We recommend it to everyone.

STREETMODE ™
Deutschland
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
GeoPro Labs Inc hat geantwortet 24. November 2023

Hi, I'm terribly sorry about this, I've responded in more detail to your email just now to help get things working again asap. Alex & the Geo:Pro team.

Hallo, es tut mir furchtbar leid. Ich habe gerade ausführlicher auf Ihre E-Mail geantwortet, damit alles so schnell wie möglich wieder funktioniert. Alex und das Geo:Pro-Team.

30. November 2023

Great app, seamless geolocation to help users find the right store.

Alex's Test Production Store
4 monate mit der App
14. Mai 2018

works as needed. loads quickly and cool feature with the domain redirect (can redirect to the same page on a different domain --- e.g., xyz.com/pages/faq -> abc.com/pages/faq)

Gravid Weighted Blanket
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
12. Januar 2021

This App is easy to install and use, and has mostly a very efficient support team to make customisations !

Lemaire-USA