Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. Januar 2024

Easy to use app. I had something not working on my site but the team were really responsive and got it fixed for me.

EasiYo Global
Neuseeland
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Bearbeitet am 13. Dezember 2023

Everything is perfect and works flawlessly.
The support team is very professional.

STREETMODE ™
Deutschland
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
GeoPro Labs Inc hat geantwortet 24. November 2023

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this! We didn't mean to ignore your emails, our policy is definitely to reply to each and every message. If you email us again hello@geoproapp.com we'll be sure to watch for your message.

Thanks,

Alex & the GeoPro team

30. November 2023

Great app, seamless geolocation to help users find the right store.

Alex's Test Production Store
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
29. September 2023

I recommend this app if you have multiple stores. It is easy to implement and it reduces calls/emails from customers who are not in the correct store for their country.

Super-Dry (01)
Kanada
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
14. Juni 2023

Simple to use and does the job. The helpful support team helped me to customize the pop-up to my needs :)

Daniella Lehavi
Israel
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
GeoPro Labs Inc hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled you've found Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects simple and valuable. We aim to provide the best service, and your feedback lets us know we're on the right track.

We're always here 24/7 for any further assistance you need.

Best regards,
Nexusmedia Team.

31. März 2023

Works well and the customer service is top notch - were more than happy to make design customisations as per our requirements - thank you!

VULSINI
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
19. April 2023

I enjoy the extra layer of security this app gives my website. And customer service is very responsive and helpful!

Fancy Pants Boutique by Nancy
Vereinigte Staaten
4 monate mit der App
22. März 2023

Great app - does exactly what we need it to do. The developers were speedy with their tech support. Thank you

Plank Hardware
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
6. Juli 2023

The app works great and also the support is amazing, thank you for the help everything works well!!!!

Balardi
Vereinigte Staaten
28 tage mit der App
GeoPro Labs Inc hat geantwortet 7. Juli 2023

Hi,

It's fantastic that you find Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects useful, and so glad that our support team has been able to assist you. Your positive feedback means a lot to us.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance or have questions. Our support team is here 24/7 to help!

Warm regards,
The Nexusmedia Team.

11. Juli 2023

Working great on redirection, little show the please add currency option with it

as compare the price bit high

Mesmora - International
Indien
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
GeoPro Labs Inc hat geantwortet 13. Juli 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects! We're glad to hear that you're finding our app helpful.

We appreciate your suggestion about adding a currency option. We're always looking to improve our apps based on user feedback, and we consider this for future updates.

Our support team is here 24/7 if you need further assistance or have more ideas on app improvement. Feel free to reach us as soon as you need it.

Warm regards,