GeoIP: Geolocation Redirects

GeoIP: Geolocation Redirects

by NexusMedia OÜ

Geolocation redirects and blocks. GeoIP API.

Hidesign

Did what it said, we have multiple website in different region and we wanted to keep audience of that region on the website meant for them. Keep up the good work.

Guidalor

Nice app. Any questions I had during setup and beyond were quickly answered by their tech support.
Nice value for money!

Lemaire-USA

This App is easy to install and use, and has mostly a very efficient support team to make customisations !

Valley Eyewear

Easy to use app and fantastic customer service! The team helped implement a solution which allowed met our requirements almost perfectly! Highly recommend this app to handle traffic for brands with region-specific stores.

NAFSI

They were super helpful with the set up! Their developers even made it match my theme and font. Speedy response too. Super happy with the outcome.

Made by Figg

Works great. Simple and intuitive to use. Pro tip: to further customize the layout, you can simple insert CSS / HTML in the message box, and it will be sent as is to the page.

Micro Blog

Hit a hiccup when we realised there were some area's we needed geo-redirects. We required some code changes for the app to work how we wanted it to. Contacted the support and they were great!!! problem solved very quickly and professionally. Thanks Guys.

loopdesignstudio

Amazing service - they helped me set everything up, including modifications to work with the graphics on my site. All answers were prompt and super helpful.

Marie-Hélène de Taillac

Easy to use and work perfectly. We have 3 locations and the app redirects to our 3 Eshop: Europ, Asia, USA.

Luli Fama AU

Excellent app, Ilia responded and helped me with all my concerns. It is just what we needed for our two stores.

Previous 1 3