Limit access to any type of content: lock Pages, Products, Collections, Blogs, Cart or whole website. Access management made easy!
Grant access to any group of customers by number of orders, money spent, accepting marketing, tags or locations
Flexible access rules
Add more precise access rules (locks) with any combination of customer information
About EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks
Recent Updates: * Added GeoIP functionality - lock content based on real customer location; * Added "Login for Price" type of lockdown;
EasyLockdown is a simple but powerful access management tool to fuel up your store by granting access to certain Collections, Products, Pages or Blogs to certain group of customers only.
App is easy to use and doesn't require any coding skills.
Using EasyLockdown you may:
- Completely lock down your entire site in one click;
- Limit access to certain Products or Collections;
- Limit access to selected Blogs or Pages;
- Limit access to whole pages, or lock Buy Buttons or Prices only (so called "Login for Price" feature);
- Configure who may access using flexible rules constructor, based on Number of Orders, Amount Spent, Order Dates, Customer Tags and Locations, and much more;
- Limit access based on customer location (GeoIP based locks);
- Hide links to locked areas from your content and Menus automatically;
- Redirect customers to standard login form, or your custom page.
Secure Permission Control
App is checking permissions server side, so even with disabled JS and some other hacks unauthorized user won't be able to access to locked content.
- Completely lock your store for non-logged in customers;
- Create wholesale products with different pricing available for limited customer group only, for example, tagged with certain tag;
- Grant access to some selected products for customers who have more then XX orders or spent more then $YYYY;
- Grant access to pre-order products for your subscribers only;
- Any other scenario which requires to lock some part of your website from the general public.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 99 reviews
Most recent reviews
They Call Her Alfie
Beware- this App didn't work with either of our themes and when uninstalled completely ruined our site!
I'm sorry you had some issues with our app, but as we discussed by email, the app was not working on the new theme you've installed after the app, so it was missing the app code. That issue might be fixed by installing the app code to your new theme using Installation/Uninstallation section of our app.
The broken theme was caused by another 3rd party app code left in your theme, and our support team fixed that issue for you.
I used this app and it was fine for what it was. However, when I went to uninstall it crashed my whole site. Three hours with tech support. Whatever you do, do not use this app.
I'm really sorry that you've experienced those issues with our app. We tried to reach you by email to help with that issue but did not get any response yet...
Such issues may appear if you removed the app with some locks enabled. Unfortunately, due to Shopify limitations, we technically can't automatically remove all our app code from your theme if you just remove the app from the Apps section of your store. That's why we've added notices in the app UI to make sure you've disabled your locks before the uninstallation.
Also, our app automatically sends you an email immediately after uninstallation, in case some of the locks left enabled. Maybe that email went to the spam folder for some reason...
Anyway, if you still have any issues related to our app you may just install it back (temporary, you won't be charged!), go to Installation/Uninstallation section, uninstall the app from your theme there, and then remove the app again.
Or you may contact our support team by email email@example.com and we'll remove app code manually for you and make sure everything is working properly.
Once again, I truly apologize for that inconvenience, and please let me know if you'll need any help from our side.
I used this app to filter clients coming from my prescribers and avoid those who don't come through them to purchase, very usefull