EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

WABARA online store

I use this app for special pages that only certain customers can access.

At first, the application did not work because it was used in conjunction with other design apps.
However, when I contacted the support center, I responded immediately and were able to use it safely.

The support staff is very kind!

ezpz

Simply wonderful service at an excellent price point. We use it to grant access for our wholesalers and exclusive reward customers.

Your American Flag Store

It was easy to set up, easy to edit and works perfect! If you need private access to a page, get this app!

Stylish Portal

Its a really good app. Nice, fast and easy to set up. I am really glad I removed another app and started using this one.

Appellation Nation

Got really excellent support. Fast, accurate, patient. Highly recommend this App, and the support staff behind it.

Selvedge Magazine

One of the smartest apps and easiest to use I have come across on Shopify app store. After installing it took less than 2 minutes to understand how it works, create a lockdown, apply it to store and test it. Blown away! We've had a Shopify store for about 2,5 years now and at this point I must have sampled over 100 apps. Cannot recommend this app enough, only wish I had found it earlier! Price is very good too.

printedteamkit.com

This is a great app and more importantly it comes with great customer service! I was having a really thick day, the patience that the team had was excellent.

Vida BCN Labs, SL

Nice app, let me comply with different regulations across different locations while using shopify and attract visitors to our website

Farmly.io

Added this to help keep sections of the website private for wholesale clients. Easy to set up and had a great experience with their customer support - fast and solved the problem.

Feed Me Fight Me

App works great for our needs. We can easily lockdown certain items/collections to specific customers. Support has been a breeze to work with the few times it has been needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11