EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia OÜ

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Stylish Portal

Its a really good app. Nice, fast and easy to set up. I am really glad I removed another app and started using this one.

Appellation Nation

Got really excellent support. Fast, accurate, patient. Highly recommend this App, and the support staff behind it.

Selvedge Magazine

One of the smartest apps and easiest to use I have come across on Shopify app store. After installing it took less than 2 minutes to understand how it works, create a lockdown, apply it to store and test it. Blown away! We've had a Shopify store for about 2,5 years now and at this point I must have sampled over 100 apps. Cannot recommend this app enough, only wish I had found it earlier! Price is very good too.

printedteamkit.com

This is a great app and more importantly it comes with great customer service! I was having a really thick day, the patience that the team had was excellent.

Vida BCN Labs, SL

Nice app, let me comply with different regulations across different locations while using shopify and attract visitors to our website

Farmly.io

Added this to help keep sections of the website private for wholesale clients. Easy to set up and had a great experience with their customer support - fast and solved the problem.

Layered

Extremely speedy support!!! We had a minor issue with setup and within 1 hour the support email team responded to us and fixed it for us. highly recommend!

Dabolly Database

We run a business model that only selected customers can see certain content of our website and we were looking for apps that can do the job. We did a lot of research and also looked at the negative reviews for this app but most of the 1-star review was due to the improper use of the app.

From our own experience, it is really satisfactory and does exactly what we need. If you set up properly, whatever you want to hide from customers will never be found - not through search, not on any page or in any other places. The team is also very supportive and responds quickly.

American Hero Clothing

I used this app to help me lock down certain areas of my website I didn't want everyone to see, works great!

Miami Sport

Yeap it does exactly what you need, lockdown by region or simply by a password. It starts working in a second