EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Bone Frog Gun Club

EasyLockdown helped us to easily restrict access to certain products on our site, without having to hire an expert to do extensive customizations. Easy to use and support is great when questions arise.

Holy Shirt!

we have a few apps we use daily-- these guys are at the top of their game w/ customer service - 6 stars! keep up the great work!

RacingRant

Easy to use and works perfectly. I highly recommend this app to any users wishing to regulate website content.

Blackhawk LED Lights

Used the app to lockdown certain pages. Working great. Ilia was a great help in directing me how to lock it down.

Spice Village

Good
Good
GoodGoodGood
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Horseright

I am using this app to help restrict access to 1000s of products which I sell to only a specific group of customers. It is very useful.

Hooper Ministry Academy

I use this app to lockdown some digital products specifically for certain clients. Works flawlessly!

Belle Étoile Jewelry

Great app. We use it to hide pages and products for special customers. The support team was also great. We had a problem with pages appearing in mobile and they worked hard to resolve it quickly.

Vibrant.eco

This password app performed as advertised. It allowed me to hide selected products from all customers except those I specifically allow. I ended up choosing EasyLockdown because it's price is lower than its closest competitor Locksmith. Plus, unlike Locksmith their price is fixed (meaning it won't increase should I ever decide to upgrade my Shopify plan).

School of Arms Media

Extremely powerful tool! I've tried others and they were a bit complicated to use but this is by far the best and easiest to use lock down application on Shopify and it works so well. Thank you EasyLockdown!