EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Active Sports Wholesale

Easy Lockdown is the only Shopify App I could find that EASILY allows you to only block the entire site unless user are logged into their accounts.

This is great for our wholesale member only site.

And the customer support is first class. They responded immediately to the emails I sent and even offered to set everything up for me! All this within an hour of me installing the app.

Highly Recommend if you need more control over access to your shopify store. And it works with our Shopify Plus for the same price, one similar app charges $199/mth for Shopify Plus stores.

Create Along with Polymer Clay TV

Very easy to set up and use, and very affordable for what it does. Makes having a membership area a breeze (easy way to do it- create a members only blog!) Thanks!

Rich Boys

It's been great for my members only private sales and wholesale section.

Emilysculpts

This app has been so perfect for my shop. I have a subscribers' exclusive collection that this app allows me to restrict to password holders only. Wonderful value for a powerful app. The customer service is also fantastic. I've had very quick and thorough responses. The team members really went above and beyond to help me fix an issue that I was having a while back. I can't recommend this app more!

Fishermans Store

Simple yet powerful app. Exclusive access is a must to effectively promote content to our subscribers' list - avoiding the use of passwords and other sorts of gates. Well done!

Steelpony

I have tried other apps. This one works the way it should and they are very helpful with any issues or questions you may have.

Death By Audio Effects

App was perfect for what we needed it for! Had a pre-sale for special customers and wanted to give them access to a certain product before the rest of the public could view it. Worked smoothly and they even went out of their way to fix an issue I had with a different app!

Magapreneur

Thank you. Did exactly what i requested which was to lock down an exclusive collection.

Flatratesilver Com

I had a small issue and decided to uninstall this app and try others. I tried two other apps and quickly came back to EasyLockdown. I can't say enough good things about their customer support. They were emailing me back in the middle of the night and assured me it was no problem to fix the error. I LOVE AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! and it helps that their product is better than their competition! I could not be happier!

Wholesale Neverlosehope Com

Very easy to use and setup access limits and rules.