EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Bibles And Coffee

Amazing app and does exactly what you want it to do! Highly recommended!

**Used for private sale to newsletter subscribers only - this is the best solution out there to create a password protected product**

Neunaber

We are using this app to create a wholesale product collection that is only accessible by approved customers. The apps made specifically for this purpose don't allow us to track inventory separately, which we need to do. Since we don't have a lot of products, it's easy for us to duplicate the products we want to offer wholesale and put them in a locked-down collection. This app works perfectly for this, and now we can have separate wholesale inventory. We had one minor issue, which Denys quickly resolved. The rule-making for locked-down collections are quite flexible and allow us to accomplish everything we need. And, it's inexpensive too!

Trunkshop Marketplace

Great product! Amazing customer support! Good job guys, keep it up!

Spray Foam Insulaion

Came back around to this app after they added the ability to hide prices. Much better UI, less expensive, and more feature rich than the alternative I was using. Keep up the good work!

Missy Moo Designs

Very pleased with this app. Needed to lock my wholesale section and pages from the Retail side of the website. Has performed perfectly!

Iowa Coffee Roasters

My old lock down app was no longer supported, so I went on the hunt for a new one -after looking at a few - I found Easylockdown - it does exactly what I need, separate my site into two different ones - a retail and a login access only to a wholesale side. I did have an issue, because I switched store templates, but the support team at easylockdown was quick to get my issue identified, and fixed.
I would highly recommend this very affordable solution.

#Greatapp #greatsupport #bestvalue

Bftstaffsale

Great support - thanks very much!

Steel Warrior Studios

Clean, quick and easy to use program. Setup was insanely fast and easy, does exactly what i want it to do (close off sections of the store to a select few customers that i pre-approve access to).

Only minor complaint in the hidden items in the catalog generate the page numbers at the bottom of the screen. So no products are shown that are locked, but itll still show page 1, 2, 3, etc and allow people to click on them and display nothing. Might even be a setting in the app to correct this, or could be a theme issue, but very minor and very happy with this app. 5/5.

Road Runner Bags Us

Amazing customer service. The product works great! I was able to simply build a hidden section of my site for my wholesalers to purchase from. People love our site and now my wholesalers are buying more than ever. Plus I was having some trouble setting the app up correctly but thankfully their customer service team is skilled with the product they produce and we're able to set me up!

5*****!

Baby Sweeny

Great app and thanks for your help ! Highly recommend this one ! They have good support and they fixed quickly my mistakes in less 24 hours.