Recensies (267)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
28 maart 2024

Easy to use App, does what it says on the tin...

Bró Coffee Wholesale
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
5 januari 2024

We needed flexible B2B access control and after trying a few other apps, Easylockdown nailed it. This product is well-designed, easy to use, and works exactly as advertised. Even more important, their support is terrific. From simple questions to custom configuration, the responses are always prompt, clear, and helpful.

Firealarms.com
10 maanden gebruiken de app
10 april 2024

So far was easy to access and use...

Brazilian Touch
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

I was provided short notice that I needed to hide pricing for non-logged in users and EasyLockdown was true to its name. I was easily able to hide pricing and display an alternative message linking to the login page. When I wanted to make adjustments to the way the message was displayed the EasyLockdown support helped to make it happen.

Medigas Manitoba Limited
8 dagen gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

Excellent customer service and technical support. Quick responses and solutions. Highly recommend!

nlzimports
Australië
6 maanden gebruiken de app
27 oktober 2023

We absolutely love this app. It's a simple solution to keep certain content behind a paywall. We use it primarily for the digital access to classes, so paid participants can access recordings of classes they've missed, as well as other needed digital content. Simple, straightforward, intuitive, and reliable!

Just Sew Happy NC
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 31 oktober 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback on 'EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks'! We're thrilled that our app fully meets your needs and helps your business. Our permanent goal is to offer simple, intuitive, and reliable tools for our users.

If you have questions or need further assistance, remember we're just a message away 24/7.

2 augustus 2023

great service, able to troubleshoot and customize my lockdown to fit my specific needs as well as deal with a theme bug

Anne Vaughan Designs
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 7 augustus 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are doing our best to assist you with apps and make your experience with Nexusmedia smooth.

Feel free to reach us if you need further assistance.

16 februari 2024

The application works well and the technical team is efficient and fast when needed. I am very satisfied.

Naturacig PRO
Frankrijk
Ongeveer 22 uur gebruiken de app
21 september 2023

This is a great app! It's easy to use, and their support is very responsive. If you're looking for an app that hides or shows content based on customer tags, this is the one! I have no complaints.

NCPARTIES LLC
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 25 september 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback on 'EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks'! We're elated to hear that you like our app. Your recommendation means a lot to our team. We highly appreciate it!

If you need any further assistance, remember we're 24/7 here to help.

6 april 2024

Simpele, werkt goed en niet duur

Kappersartikelen
Nederland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app