Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 januari 2023

Perfect to block specific content. Easy to install and great functionality. Very fast and friendly support.

Bone Brox
Duitsland
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
12 oktober 2018

This password app performed as advertised. It allowed me to hide selected products from all customers except those I specifically allow. I ended up choosing EasyLockdown because it's price is lower than its closest competitor Locksmith. Plus, unlike Locksmith their price is fixed (meaning it won't increase should I ever decide to upgrade my Shopify plan).

Vibrant.eco
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
28 september 2022

app is easy to use and works great, contacted support for some guidance and received quick support, good team behind this app!

My Gemstones
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
27 februari 2019

I used this app to filter clients coming from my prescribers and avoid those who don't come through them to purchase, very usefull

Alphascience Mexico
Mexico
38 minuten gebruiken de app
24 augustus 2022

great to lock price for wholesale store. very convenient to use. It just take me 5 minutes to finish this after installation.

HINO
19 minuten gebruiken de app
17 november 2022

This app is so easy! I have a small wholesale business (mostly retail), and this is perfect for what I need to do. I installed and set it up in five minutes.

Love Cacao